• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Was it my conversation?

Fridgemagnetman

I only have one
V.I.P Member
In my first job, the guy sitting next to me killed himself.

Was it my conversation?

My best friend drank himself to death..

Was it my conversation?

I have talked constantly to my wife for 18 years yet she's still not dead.

What's gone wrong?

Have I lost my touch?

In my younger days, this guy kissed me without permission and I wanted, so bad, to tell him that the last person who did that was dead. Of course, he was a police officer and was shot, but still. lol

On a more serious note, sometimes we can be oblivious to problems of others unless they directly tell us.

Was it my conversation?

Was it my conversation?

What's gone wrong?

Have I lost my touch?

A tad more humorous than simply citing, "When ten men tell ya you're drunk, you'd better lie down!" ;)

Either way, he's making a point.

Last edited:
Kids who sat next to me in class had a habit of breaking their arms. I swear it wasn’t my fault, it’s just that re-enacting fight scenes from the Power Rangers was all the rage back then and it was way cooler to do it on top of the monkey bars.

Was it my conversation?

Was it my conversation?

What's gone wrong?

Have I lost my touch?
I bow to the master I haven’t killed one person yet

So what are you trying to say? Are you Death incarnate?

If it's only 2 people so far, you've got some work to do my friend.

New Threads

Top Bottom