• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Walking with friends

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member

I have filmed a video of me going out for a walk with two of my other friends who are also autistic since they wanted to be in one of my walking videos. What we we did was together explored the sights and looked at water birds since my friend Matt loves looking at ducks. This was a perfect day for this walk and to also make a full video of us going on this walk around the wetlands area.

I like walking with friends. Tomorrow I'll be getting out to breakfast and then a hike on the Sleeping Bear Point trail with friends from the bike club. I like it for the massive blowout that makes one feel like an ant crossing a pool table. There is also an uncovered dead forest that the trail passes through that was previously smothered by a dune.

I have filmed a video of me going out for a walk with two of my other friends who are also autistic since they wanted to be in one of my walking videos. What we we did was together explored the sights and looked at water birds since my friend Matt loves looking at ducks. This was a perfect day for this walk and to also make a full video of us going on this walk around the wetlands area.
Looks like a lot of fun. I wish I could go walking with friends (most of you know why I can't).

We're on vacation. Today I am going hiking on Mount Lemmon in Tucson, Arizona with my hubby who is also my best friend. It's hot down in the city but will be quite cool up on the mountain. If we're not too tired after a hike, we will visit the University of Arizona minerals museum and stare at rocks. :)

That was nice to watch. Thanks for letting us hang out and check out the sights.

I always enjoy @Aspie_With_Attitude videos.
It's a different part of the world and he does a great job creating the walk abouts.

Today I am going hiking on Mount Lemmon in Tucson, Arizona with my hubby who is also my best friend. It's hot down in the city but will be quite cool up on the mountain. If we're not too tired after a hike, we will visit the University of Arizona minerals museum and stare at rocks. :)
This is a winner also for me.
I've been on Mt. Lemmon as I am from AZ, and staring at rocks is a favorite of mine. Rocks and minerals being my main special interest.
Enjoy!

New Threads

Top Bottom