• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Very little need for contact while in a relationship

Hi guys! ❤
I'm going to see him on Wednesday and bring this topic then. Thank you for your responses - these anwsers and suggestions have broadened my understanding of the situation. I am even going to take some notes based on it, so I won't forget any of the important stuff :)
Wish me luck ❤

Hi guys! ❤
I'm going to see him on Wednesday and bring this topic then. Thank you for your responses - these anwsers and suggestions have broadened my understanding of the situation. I am even going to take some notes based on it, so I won't forget any of the important stuff :)
Wish me luck ❤

Think the biggest thing here is just the fact that you two are able to talk and leave emotions outside the door. When our emotions are so strong for each other, we really get caught up in feelings and not just talking like adults to each other. The fact that you are pushing ahead with communication may seem a little scary to him, but as long as you don't fight, argue, criticize, issue ultimatums, then you are opening up discourse to be a positive interaction between two great people. You still may disagree but that should not matter if there is some compromise. This also sets the tone for future discussions or relationship maintenance which is ongoing thing. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom