• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

University life is overwhelming

During WW II, engineers were in short supply, but a town in the mountains needed one to sign off on their road work. One guy just lied about his degree, bought some books on soil mechanics, and had a full career there.

I'm starting to notice some strange things in my own life my younger brother and I both went to grade 13 together.
we both graduated, they gave me a honours graduation diploma, he just got a graduation diploma. Never noticed this before he is a Mensa Member, neither one of use were stellar students. Now I know I'm an Aspie and I doubt he is did the school know something. we do not. Honours in this context does not mean with honours but rather that we were grade thirteen graduates. keep in mind you needed a honour graduation diploma to get accepted into university. My brother attended university.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom