• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Um ello

Bix

Hiya forum people's. I'm new to the forum and I'm kinda here because a friend referred me to it. I'm not professionally diagnosed or anything but I think I'm within the spectrum. At least this cool aspbergers test thing said that. So I suppose that puts me in it. Well anyhow hi everyone.

Edit: yes the test looks like a fish. Also, prolly ADD or ADHD and I am an introvert who does theatre. So probably the biggest contradiction that has ever existed. Thus I'm also not sure if I'm in a diff realm of the spectrum as anti social personality disorders are also similar symptom wise. So yah I don't know. I don't really get what's going on in my brain most the time so I'm hoping a psychiatrist will be able to help me out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Hello I'm generally unsure what to say in most situations hence the strange intro I suppose. I guess I should've mentioned I'm 18 years old and am only now thinking about my mental state due to my severe depression and suicidal thoughts that are the reason I should be getting a psych evaluation In the next week or so. I'm not really very good at social stuff. I just tend to blab on and on which I'm sort of doing now and yah okay shutting up now lol. Jeez I'm just, yah I'm a blabber mouth.

I actually did notice that and debated mentioning it but decided against it haha. It's a multi-colored rainbow fish :). The best kind haha. I find it weird that in approximately 5 mins of reading posts life just makes a lot more sense now. I guess it makes more sense why no one seems to ever think like me now.

I have no clue how to do that and I am not thinking of a particular fish Aristotle not Pluto for me.
That's form and function vs mind of God or something like that.

I have no clue how to do that and I am not thinking of a particular fish Aristotle not Pluto for me.
That's form and function vs mind of God or something like that.
Wouldn't not thinking of a particular fish be Plato not Aristotle? Or maybe it would be both of them, not Boethius/Aquinas.

Aristotle is form and function makes it a fish. Pluto is the one true fish is what we compare other fish to and thus know it is a fish.

Good night haha I'm going to be dreaming of the homework I didn't do cuz I got carried away in this forum.

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I'm introverted and a teacher, so I kind of feel like I'm a contradiction, too :)

New Threads

Top Bottom