• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tsum Tsums!

PastelPetals

V.I.P Member
I have always been one to collect things and in 2017 I started collecting tsum tsums! They are all disney owned characters but shaped in a sort of cylinder but flat of the bottom so they don't roll. They have their own game on mobile and nintendo switch, plush, and vinyl but I only collect the vinyl and I don't play the game (it is mostly a matching game I think) but I love collecting them!

I took inventory today and I have 116. They are being phased out now and it's hard to find them new but I always am looking out for more!

cba168daa4bf08a08cf757f910ece23ccc27e859.jpg

3 of my favorites in each size for reference

These are cute! I like the 3 headed turtle especially. I used to like Trolls when I was young in the 60s and 70s, back then they were a bit different to the more recent Trolls that are around now. I never had much to spend so I didn't have many.

Nowadays I like to collect beach pebbles, coveniently they are free albeit you are not supposed to remove them in any numbers from the beach. I like shells and sea glass too. Sometimes I get say, all white items, or certain shapes. Different colours and shells and rock types at different beaches.

:spiralshell::spiralshell::spiralshell::spiralshell::spiralshell::spiralshell::spiralshell::spiralshell::spiralshell::spiralshell::spiralshell::spiralshell::spoutingwhale::spiralshell::spiralshell::spiralshell:

@PastelPetals, are those plastic? All the Tsum Tsums I've seen are cloth.

My children have quite a few of them - they went through a phase where that was all they wanted.

There are some Tsum-tsum-like imitations made by Ty now. I saw them recently at a Michael's art supply store.

@PastelPetals, are those plastic? All the Tsum Tsums I've seen are cloth.

My children have quite a few of them - they went through a phase where that was all they wanted.

There are some Tsum-tsum-like imitations made by Ty now. I saw them recently at a Michael's art supply store.
They are vinyl. I think the plush ones are more popular overall.

@PastelPetals, I also noticed that "pastel" and "petals" are anagrams of each other. Very clever name!
Thank you! I think for way too long about usernames. The only rules are I like them too be two words with alliteration (ideally) or maybe a rhyme or slant rhyme. I also need to like the name and all words for flowers and flower names I find so pretty (possibly the reason I have a couple botanical illustration books). Tha anagram is a plus meaning that this is my favorite username of every one I have ever made.

New Threads

Top Bottom