• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

trying to meet others:

i am very lonely and i feel awful, i have zero skills with women, and i hate it. much of it comes from what i have and i really feel my self-esteem is not what it needs to be at all too. the woman i have known have used me and lied to me and they have made me feel awful inside. i sometimes start to wonder if i ever will have a woman like me for me?
I feel your pain. Nobody around me personally understands the feeling. I've tried to explain it every which way. Woman have used me for my generosity and money (back when i had money). I would do anything for anyone which is a big part of why I'm a Firefighter/EMT because I naturally love to help people. I just wish some people I work with cared about me like I do about them. I always go above and beyond but it seems to never be enough. Sorry about the rant there lol. Just know you're not alone in this feeling. I often have to remind myself of that and your post shows I'm not the only one. And really we're not the only ones.

New Threads

Top Bottom