• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

True. But I don't use shampoo or conditioner. I make my own herbal hair washes.

You trimmed your nails today

IDK... False I guess ( nah, I've always been kinda paranoid, I think the world is falling in on me, think the world is out to get me most of the time, And now is no exception.)

You live in a big house, with more than 4 bedrooms

True and False. Living downtown, I have become a hermit. But I do like getting into nature daily, spending as much time as possible outdoors.

You are a Christian.

False ( I am interested in the study of religion though, always have, I'm not "officialy" practicing anything or been baptised. Though my 'heritage is christian, yes. My family, I suppose half of them are christian.)

You are a Muslim

I think i am, not sure about anything being raised by atheist parents in a muslim society.

You are an atheist

False (I used to be, then I wasnt, then i was, then I wasnt, I coudn't make my mind up...Right now, I'm thinking maybe there is something to the 'universal mind,' Like maybe the universe is sentient...It's expanding you know, like growing, like a brain, grows....But you know that's just talk, I have no idea really...Life is a mystery. I would say I'm agnostic with maybe mystical notions. If that makes any sense...)

You like grunge music

Absolutely true. Great fun.

You have played the Amish card game "Dutch Blitz"

iu

True-ish. I used to be an hour every evening. But currently, not really.

You have taken bellydance classes.

New Threads

Top Bottom