• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

I guess. Depends on the person and the topic. I always like learning something new.

You love guacamole

False . I've nver eaten that. (I dont mind when a woman explains things to me, even if I know it already, I take it as a token of care, just a way of communicating, sharing is caring)

You are a practical joker

You know what, now that you mention it, I am thirsty.

It is the middle of the night where you are.

False. Now that we’ve sprung forward it’s going to get dark later.

You’re having computer problems at work.

False. There were some flurries earlier. But it was mostly just crazy puddle rainy today.

It's sunny where you are.

True

You have a pair of night vision specs, like military grade,and you spy on your neighbors while they go skinny dipping in their pool at night.

False (i answered this already lol.. i'm sure i did)

You experience dejavu, hundreds of times a day, it's uncontrollable, a rare medical condition, you are a multi-dejavu-woman.

False. I do have dejavu sometimes, but it's more mixed with nostalgia. Like when a sound or smell reminds me of something from long ago.

You washed laundry today.

false

You haven't washed your jeans in a year, because you dont want to fade the colors, and are too cheap to buy a new pair

New Threads

Top Bottom