• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Today I am grateful for....... Today I want to work on.......

Today I am grateful for being a university graduate.

Tomorrow I want to work on my change of routine skills.

Peanut butter ice cream! :D

New favourite flavour. Takes me to my happy place.

Today I am grateful for....

I had a bit of a flashback tonight, and remembered a teacher I had a few years ago for a history subject. He was the only teacher to have been really acceptable of my tendencies and traits. I even remember that a student took my seat (I sat in a particular chair every lesson) out of spite. While I can't condone potential questionable/corrupt behavior, the teacher caught the student talking during class and moved him to the other side of the room (a completely undeserved punishment for simply talking in class); he then gave me permission to sit back in my normal spot. The teacher actively looked for any reason to move that child from my spot, so that I could sit there.

I am so grateful for the teacher just doing such a small thing like that, even years later it puts me in a good mood. :)

Today I want to work on my attitude and behavior to other people. I want to be able to leave a positive mark like my old teacher.

Last edited:
TODAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR: Having available sick days from work.

TODAY I WANT TO WORK ON: Getting the plumbing working so I can have solid food by the end of this week with no pain!!!

Today I am grateful for chocolate. :D Whoever invented it, I could hug them! :p

Today I want to work on my lizard monster painting.

Today I am grateful for the break in the weather last night. 2° instead of the predicted -15°.
(Also to kestrel for showing me how to make the degree sign. :))

Today I wanted to empty my suitcase & get it out of the house. I did that.
I wanted to find the photographs I brought with me and I actually did, sort of
by accident, while I was talking to my aunt on the phone about how I had looked
through stuff, but didn't know what I had done with them.

New Threads

Top Bottom