• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Time to get busy dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i dont know about all that. I do know that city made beer and cider is gross. I am going to make some slash.

**text on home alchohol production, refinement, bottling,et al. Redacted as inappropriate for PG13.**

HOMEBREW IS A FUN HOBBY!!!!

Religion doesnt matter
Sheeple is like sheep + people. Its not important about the old books and what ppl say about it. Its the culture of support that matters, its a good culture the church ppl have. Its wholesome, righteous, proper and all that. I believe in powers you wouldnt understand. I found a place once where ppl made me welcome. It will all come around again.

I get the sense that you are living outside. Again. I did that too for awhile. I have been many things. I know what it is that you lack. I still have some things from then, when i was a "less-than".
They are precious to me. I have an old tin cup, got a million miles on it. There's a few cookstoves too and some other old things; and its all in a box, put away.

Life changes, or it can.
Life changes you, it does.

Last edited:
20210202_101756.jpg

Life is a gift if you imagine life without the things that get on your nerves do you really not want to live?
I get that you don’t want your problems, I get you feel you failed. Nobody one these.
The frame of mind you are in is holding you back.
There are plenty of happy people who in the great scheme of things haven’t achieved much but they’ve done what they want to do.
It’s not all about achievement and status. It’s as if somebody has planted a seed in your mind that if you don’t achieve you are worthless, this is cobblers.
Betrayal stinks doesn’t it? I feel let down by people, Off-line I thought I had friends when they were using me, well, they don’t deserve a place in my life.
Dr Edward Hall who is the native American mohawk said that to be on the autism spectrum is a license to be at Shaman.
This condition we have is not a curse, it is not a handicap. It is not the reason why I would rather be dead, sometimes I wish I’d never been born, but now that I’m here I have to stay here because there is no way I am coming back to go through these problems again by committing suicide.
Not a curse? How can you say that if we all for the most
Part are nothing like Forrest Gump, Lisbeth Salendar or 10% like rain man? What good can ever come from this pain?

Life is both luck of the draw and what you make out of it. You can choose to dwell on the negatives or learn lessons from them and move on. Depression can be like a black hole though I know it well. Try and look for positives, no matter how small and insignificant they may be. Get out into nature and off the internet a while. I think all this internet use is causing depression in a lot of people and we are learning to expect instant gratification when that's really not how life works. Life is meant to be a struggle, we are meant to work hard, in order to survive as a species.
I know what struggle is. Forgive me if I no longer wish to bang my head against the wall.

No I don’t believe in miracles as they’ve been explained. People seem to get rather annoyed that anyone would want to blunt, undeniable messages of old times. And maybe I wouldn’t like the answer, just like being diagnosed earlier would not have prevented problems but it would have provided an explanation, even if my purpose in life was to be a bad example. As for helping others, I’ll be damned if people were going
To raise me up to believe that helping others was a duty, that my desires and needs and dreams were to be considered last, and then tell me I was a selfish rake for wanting something In life for me. Should I join some damned or Eastwood and wonder the earth using rocks for Pillows and healing socks as for little more than food and a thank you from everyone else? Is all I get for my altruism to have nice things said over my coffin after a lifetime of my efforts not being enough? I will gladly help a dog or other animal. The rest of the world can get help from those who can help. I can’t offer any help if my own life is not On track. And to think otherwise is
Mere hubris.

As I said you help people because "you" want too. As in it's your choice and your doing it because "you" want to help people. Not because others tell you too. Or to receive nice things in return. You make the choice to do it. Because "you" want to help someone else.

As for miracles. What do you consider to be a miracle?

As I said you help people because "you" want too. As in it's your choice and your doing it because "you" want to help people. Not because others tell you too. Or to receive nice things in return. You make the choice to do it. Because "you" want to help someone else.

As for miracles. What do you consider to be a miracle?
Parted seas, walking on water, burning bushes, writing in the wall, talking animals, angels with fiery swords. Not childbirth and the amazing efficient working of pupils or our bowels no the
Amazing power of the sun. Anything spelled out in the Old Testament that I’m considered a jerk for wanting to see.

What are these
Pictures about?
They are about the life of someone who wants to help you. As best he can. And he is showing you his own supports and strategies. Yours might be different, like maybe you could see your doctor for some better medication, then try walks outdoors, looking at nature, or a drive, or some chocolate and a film on TV, or a phone call, or writing a story, as you seem a good writer? Focus on your talents is easier when you do not feel so depressed.

Parted seas, walking on water, burning bushes, writing in the wall, talking animals, angels with fiery swords. Not childbirth and the amazing efficient working of pupils or our bowels no the
Amazing power of the sun. Anything spelled out in the Old Testament that I’m considered a jerk for wanting to see.
You don't need gods or miracles to live. Or to stop drinking. Frankly I have never understood those who find comfort in the message that they are worthless, useless, or helpless; in any case, this feeling seems to be the greatest part of your torment. Focus on the small things. The big questions of the universe can wait. Focus on the grass, or what good food tastes like, or on not taking that next drink. Remember having another drink will make you feel worse. Pet a dog or a really friendly cat. Find a good song for crying to and bawl your eyes out while hugging a pillow or stuffed animal. Sometimes you need distractions sometimes you need catharsis. One is not better than the other. Just don't worry bout disproving the ones who say it doesn't suck. Because it does. But there are small ways of carrying on through the worst of it, and along the way you may find some pure treasure that you couldn't bear to lose one second that you could spend experiencing it.

The big questions of the universe can wait

They have to.
We're here in this life, like it or not.
We don't know the reasons or ways of the universal consciousness.
I've always wondered why we are born to suffer also.
Wish I hadn't been, but, I was. So I concentrate on the small stuff also.
Makes the time more enjoyable as we float down that river to where? We don't know.
Good words that are true: ...there's nothing I can do about it now.

I am single.
When I wanted a partner badly I could not get one.
Now that I am single and I don’t want a partner I found that people chatted me up.

You are lonely, now we’re getting somewhere, now we can start talking.
What we think about ourselves People pick up, the pick up if we don’t like ourselves and they treat us badly. I am writing this post because this is my experience.
Well then, you must be an attractive extrovert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom