• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Time Saver : List of people with their heads screwed yo

Thank you for calling me stupid.

WAIT.

If you weren't and I think you were that means I am...
I wasn't actually thinking I'd like to see the heads lit up I was thinking who's headwould look like the shape of a light bulb, for me it would just be different species of flower

Unfortunately that is the only one you need to explain.

Remember the lightbulb will be soundless. Is that the reason?

The joy at his soundless lit up head.

(I still listen to him occasionally)
Disappointed thinking he'd be a quiet bulb, but think I'd still have to keep him turned on. lol

There's this hospital simulation game I've played on Steam and one of the diseases has turned people's heads into light bulbs. It's because they're "light headed".:D

New Threads

Top Bottom