• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This was a gonna be question but maybe it can be a game...

Gomendosi

V.I.P Member
O.K. So... I was about to go to bed and thought I would be frivolous!

You are given $1,000,000,000 and can buy any 5 cars ever made, then have to give back the change.
(These cars may not be around now but had to have had physical existance at some point)

I would buy in no particular order:
1) 1966 Alpha Romeo Scarabeo
2) 1968 AMC AMX-GT Concept
3) 1981 Honda Accord 3 Door Hatchback
4) 1994 Renault Espace F1
5) 2008 Holden Efigy Concept

They are all in the garage and a massive meteor crashes into your home. Only one car survives!

Now, which car do you want to survive? And realistically, which one would!

I love them all but, I want it to be number 2 and it's probably gonna be number 4!

You dont have to explain your choices either ; ]

Ah! Im gonna like this game... I daydream about cars way to much to be productive.
These are my fantasy choices in no specific order:

1. '68 Camaro/eyerock/2" Rake/Holly carbouration
2. '76 Firebird Forumula/Legit Dual Exhause/No Rake/Holly carbouration/402
3. '88 Silverado/350/Holly carbouration/Crew cab/one "15 subwoofer/Armor-all box armor (this one only costs about $3,500 but I have an emotional attachement to '88 silverados)
4. '69 GTO/2" Rake/Flat Black/White wall tires/Orange Twin Racing Stripes
5. '92 Camaro/Automatic transmission/350. I want this one so I can rip out the parts I need and put it back in my Firebird that I actually do own xD

Which car do I want to survive? the '76 Firebird Forumula
Which car would probably survive? The Silvarado. No contest. Those things are gasoline chugging tanks xD Iv hit so many deer in mine and the deer just bounce right off

I would have to say:
1967 Chevy Impala SS Convertible
1967 Corvette Sting Ray 427 with blower.
1968 Mustang GT Like in the movie Bullet
!971 Plymouth Barracuda 440
1958 Chevy Pickup

I would choose the Mustang
The Impala would most likely survive and would be the easiest to find parts to repair it.:D

New Threads

Top Bottom