• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This or that?

that's like choosing between air and water. chocolate cheese cake is best of both worlds.

left
or
right

if blackberries have less seeds, then blackberries. i don't care for seeds.

black cherries
or
strawberries

ugh, when they crash, either is fatal, but at least with the train i won't get smushed up quite as badly, but they are so sllllooooooowwwwwww.... so take my chances with the plane.

same q.

Flying. It's so quick, safe, and clean. I rode in a plane right after 9/11 and had the entire jet to myself. The crew was very kind to me, and I was treated like royalty. I even got to take off my shoes and put my feet up on the seat. It was one of the nicest experiences of my life.

beef or chicken ramen?

NO ICE!

One of the biggest disappointments in a fast food soft drink is when most of the room in the cup is used up by ice, and I waste my money, and am still thirsty.

Donuts or Danishes?

cheddar
Specifically, this one:
iu

Are sea otters or baby seals cuter?

New Threads

Top Bottom