• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This is me

Tabitha Forsman

Daily Dose of Tabitha
Brightly colored and finally accepted who I am.

My name is Tabitha. I have recently uncovered the truth to my childhood. Well really my life.
I discovered I have Aspergers at 26 (I'm in the process of getting a diagnosis).

I don't know what else to say?

I decided to start a YouTube Channel?

Warm welcome Tabitha :)

You have takend a HUGE step in accepting youre true self and you are also lucky l that they find it that early :) For many of us wimen its usely discovered later in life :rolleyes:

Last edited:

My name is Tabitha. I have recently uncovered the truth to my childhood. Well really my life.
I discovered I have Aspergers at 26 (I'm in the process of getting a diagnosis).

Welcome, Tabitha!

Welcome Mermaid. Tabitha!
I'm glad you found the truth. Now you will understand you!
mermaidsky.jpg

Welcome Tabitha

Asperger's is something about how you are, but there is a lot more to discover about who you are.

Keep discovering!

Welcome aboard Tabitha!

I encourage you to meet people and make new friends. Lots of helpful information if you explore the forums. Feel free to ask questions about anything. This community is friendly and welcoming. Happy trails to you!

Beautiful pic of you and your bestie. Thanks for sharing with us. I would like to put on my license that l feel like a mermaid but l would probably get pulled over and quizzed. Lol. Welcome.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom