• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This is hard to say.

Roxiee

~ broken but beautiful ~
So, a close friend on here recommended that I get in touch with law enforcement because my ex boyfriend tried breaking into my mother's home and he asked her through the window where I was and if he could have sex with me, she obviously said no and he left.

I have had it rough with him, I'm working with the police from today to get a order against him so that he cannot message me, come to my mother's home, see our daughter without supervision, as I do not trust him with her, she's fine it's him I honestly don't know what he'd do to her, especially with what he did to me, raped me pushed me, hit me etc so I have to protect her for now until I get that restraining order against him she isn't seeing her dad.

This is hard for me to write as I spent 2 and half hours with police I talked about everything he did to me over the 6 years I was with him, it was hard because the police officers were male and I was worried even though my mom was in the other room that they'd hurt me but I know they won't, silly me for over thinking.

But, they have recommended that if I ever see him coming to my mothers house that I dial 999, and that I go to a room and lock myself in their with my mom and dog and daughter etc, because he's a dangerous man, but the police are working fast on this. I gave them the video recordings of him forcing himself on me and him hurting me, which breaks my heart because I was worth nothing in those moments and I'm worth nothing to anyone anymore due to what happened to me.. which kills me even more.

Yes you all know I have a 5 year old daughter, she's safe but yes I was 19 turning 20 when I had her but I wasn't planning on having a child young but he raped me after being together for a year, I have always said I'm never giving up a child never ever because I've been in Foster care until I was 18 for 15 years, and I could never let my child I have inside of me go through that, so I kept her and he has raped me ever since and abused me ever since.

But who's the winner? In all this, I know I feel like -crap- at times and that I feel like ugh I can't do this anymore but I'm winning I'm fighting for me and my daughter, I honestly am so proud ! That, I'm not only protecting me, and my daughter but I'm protecting my mom and daughter, and other women out there from thus man who could hurt them which I don't want so putting him behind bars is what he needs for hurting and attacking me!

So, yeah that'd the update!

It's hard I know he is just not happy I've left him

Not being happy is one thing, what he did is psychotic. If someone did what he did here in the neighborhood where I live, he would be forced to move far away. It`s just unbelivable, the things people do. I`m sorry to hear this.

Not being happy is one thing, what he did is psychotic. If someone did what he did here in the neighborhood where I live, he would be forced to move far away. It`s just unbelivable, the things people do. I`m sorry to hear this.
I'm getting justice! Not only for me but for other women to keep them safe from this psychotic man

I'm glad to hear that the police actually listened. Let's look at this to see who's in power. You have ample evidence & plenty of reason--That man definitely deserves punishment.

He could face prison? I mean--You do have evidence that Category 2 might apply. This might be the beginnings of dear daughter's legal career--as evidence for the prosecution.

Rape – Sentencing (sentencingcouncil.org.uk)

What I'm getting at, is perhaps a restraining order is taking it a bit too lenient on him.

He doesn't need to be seeing the daughter even WITH supervision--A man who stands in the street and asks a woman if he can have sex with her daughter, is a disgrace to the virility he will never possess. I do not think that it is any great loss if that child grows up never knowing her father.

The winner? It's every other woman in the world and you too. Getting this guy into legal punishment means that he cannot mess with you, or the child, or your mother, or the other women who he will doubtless meet considering women make up half the population and humans do like to socialize.

@Roxiee

Oh my dear, you are not worthless because this worthless mess of a man did not value you!
He did not cause you to be less than beautiful and amazing. He just wants you to feel worthless so that he feels worthy of you. Does that make sense?

You have so much strength and goodness in you!

I am so glad you have gone to the police and they are taking you seriously.
And I am very pleased to hear you shout about justice!

@Roxiee

Oh my dear, you are not worthless because this worthless mess of a man did not value you!
He did not cause you to be less than beautiful and amazing. He just wants you to feel worthless so that he feels worthy of you. Does that make sense?

You have so much strength and goodness in you!

I am so glad you have gone to the police and they are taking you seriously.
And I am very pleased to hear you shout about justice!
Thank you! ( hugs!)

I'm glad to hear that the police actually listened. Let's look at this to see who's in power. You have ample evidence & plenty of reason--That man definitely deserves punishment.

He could face prison? I mean--You do have evidence that Category 2 might apply. This might be the beginnings of dear daughter's legal career--as evidence for the prosecution.

Rape – Sentencing (sentencingcouncil.org.uk)

What I'm getting at, is perhaps a restraining order is taking it a bit too lenient on him.

He doesn't need to be seeing the daughter even WITH supervision--A man who stands in the street and asks a woman if he can have sex with her daughter, is a disgrace to the virility he will never possess. I do not think that it is any great loss if that child grows up never knowing her father.

The winner? It's every other woman in the world and you too. Getting this guy into legal punishment means that he cannot mess with you, or the child, or your mother, or the other women who he will doubtless meet considering women make up half the population and humans do like to socialize.
Yeah, I agree with what you're saying, I just meant I didn't want to seem like a horrible girl who's keeping his baby away from him, but he don't deserve to even know about her he's useless and I hate that I had lived with that horrible man, IM A TRUE FIGHTER AND WINNER!

I agree. If I had kids, I would never let that guy anywhere near them. Not after what he said to her mom, after trying to break in to her house. You have to be bonkers to say that.
I know I'm sorry for sounding stupid

Omg. This is remarkable news. So proud of you. It's hard to step out of our own pain to fight but you did it. Quite often we worry about our safety after this happens. My daughter- l always gave her a heads up and she complained about me telling her over and over ----until a guy tried it on her. Then she totally changed her tune.

Omg. This is remarkable news. So proud of you. It's hard to step out of our own pain to fight but you did it. Quite often we worry about our safety after this happens. My daughter- l always gave her a heads up and she complained about me telling her over and over ----until a guy tried it on her. Then she totally changed her tune.
I'm glad i can sleep at night without fearing I'm gonna be hurt etc, I'm doing this for my life to get better! A new life for me and my little girl! I'm so happy!

I'm worth nothing to anyone anymore
Please, @Roxiee , never think that. You have been abused and that is your trauma speaking to whisper negative thoughts in your ear.

Plus, be careful having him visit your daughter even with you present. You need to eliminate his parental rights or require him to pay child support. Because he abused you I cannot see how a jurisdiction would allow him near your daughter.

It's great that you stepped out of feeling helpless and took action. Abusers hope to push you in to a hole then wear you down. You did a 180, and came roaring back. Your daughter is in great hands because nobody is going to hold you down.

Plus, getting away from that abuser is the best step to keeping your daughter healthy. Many times children of abusers who witness abuse end up abusing somebody theirselves, and that is not healthy.

It's great that you stepped out of feeling helpless and took action. Abusers hope to push you in to a hole then wear you down. You did a 180, and came roaring back. Your daughter is in great hands because nobody is going to hold you down.
I am winning for me and Lola!

Please, @Roxiee , never think that. You have been abused and that is your trauma speaking to whisper negative thoughts in your ear.

Plus, be careful having him visit your daughter even with you present. You need to eliminate his parental rights or require him to pay child support. Because he abused you I cannot see how a jurisdiction would allow him near your daughter.
He's not gonna be able to see her now!

New Threads

Top Bottom