• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This is an intro, I guess.

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
Hello, everybody. This is me, Joshua. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was in Kindergarten, and autism when I was about 8 years old. I am 15 years old.

I like playing games such as Overwatch, Monster Hunter, and I'm interesting in playing DOOM 2, Brutal Doom (Doom 2 Mod), Doom 2016, and I'll purchase Doom Eternal once it comes out. I mostly play PC games, with the exceptions of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Monster Hunter Generations, which are for the 3DS.

I also like firearms, and I would like to buy a rifle once I turn 18 for home defense and hunting. I also know a lot about guns, and I am fairly knowledgeable of how they work.

I'm also interested in Japanese culture, and I'm taking a Japanese class for highschool foreign language credits. I am also learning how to make videogames so I can make my own as a career.

Edit: removed a grammar error.

Last edited:
upload_2018-9-7_16-21-21.png

Welcom Joshua.
It takes some time to find your way around on using the format, but, you'll get it.
I like Japanese culture and architecture.
Shinto Tori Gate to shrine:
torigate.jpg

Hello, everybody. This is me, Joshua. I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was in Kindergarten, and autism when I was about 8 years old. I am 15 years old.

I like playing games such as Overwatch, Monster Hunter, and I'm interesting in playing DOOM 2, Brutal Doom (Doom 2 Mod), Doom 2016, and I'll purchase Doom Eternal once it comes out. I mostly play PC games, with the exceptions of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Monster Hunter Generations, which are for the 3DS.

I also like firearms, and I would like to buy a rifle once I turn 18 for home defense and hunting. I also know a lot about guns, and I am fairly knowledgeable of how they work.

I'm also interested in Japanese culture, and I'm taking a Japanese class for highschool foreign language credits. I am also learning how to make videogames so I can make my own as a career.

Edit: removed a grammar error.
Do you want to hunt for food or for sport thanks

Do you want to hunt for food or for sport thanks
I'll hunt for food. Mostly deer, I guess. I'll hunt the parts I don't eat such as the hides and antlers. I'll also donate eyes to science, if possible. I don't agree that hunting should be a sport, unless it's to control invasive species or overabundance of predators. (In the Northern parts of the U.S., there is an official wolf season due to how quickly wolfs reproduce, since they are dogs.)

I'll hunt for food. Mostly deer, I guess. I'll hunt the parts I don't eat such as the hides and antlers. I'll also donate eyes to science, if possible. I don't agree that hunting should be a sport, unless it's to control invasive species or overabundance of predators. (In the Northern parts of the U.S., there is an official wolf season due to how quickly wolfs reproduce, since they are dogs.)
Can I ask how do you know when there is an over abundance of predators do you think only humans should have every square inch of the Earth

Can I ask how do you know when there is an over abundance of predators do you think only humans should have every square inch of the Earth
I they're is too many wolves, human hunters won't have any dear left. It's, you know, humans trying to balance wildlife populations so that am herbivore doesn't go extinct from simply "too many predators." I know of this because several of my family members go hunting up in Michigan, where there's so many wolves. I went horse riding when I was in Michigan with my fam, and the person who own and runs the ranch often carries an M1911 with him during winter. I'm not saying humans should own every inch of land. I'm just saying, wildlife needs to be balanced quite often.
Edit: There isn't an overabundance of predators right now, but I believe there could be if we ban the hunting of predators such as wolves, coyotes's, etc. One of my grandma's cats was killed by a coyote, since she lives on a large amount of farmland that's right in the middle of Michigan's deer country. (Michigan's deer country goes from the Cadillac/Lake City areas all the way up to a large portion of the U.P., my grandparents live in rural Lake City, soo, yeah...)

Last edited:
Hello Joshua and welcome to the forums! I also love videogames and Japan. Studying Japanese is awesome and I might even try it someday myself.

New Threads

Top Bottom