• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

things you want to do before you die

Ana54

My list:

1. be on the news
2. have a daughter
3. be on the PTA
4. go shopping with my kids for exciting toys, games, clothes, etc.
5. have birthday parties for my kids inviting the whole class
6. going to parent-teacher interviews at my kids' school
7. making a movie about an Aspie holocaust and acting in it
8. making an Auschwitz movie and acting in it
9. making a movie about a manic depressive girl and acting in it
10. getting my autobiography published
11. getting my novel published
12. going on American Idol
13. having an Aspie prom sort of party
14. starting an Aspie nightclub
15. buying a highrise and turning it into an apartment building for Aspies to live rent-free
16. having real, intense hallucinations
17. going to a HUGE party where everyone's stoned so I don't have to care about being awkward or friendless
18. hosting any parties, really
19. joining bipolar, depression and Aspie support groups
20. going out and doing things with my Aspie friends in Houston AND my bf and our son
21. becoming a psych tech
22. making Youtube videos with me talking about my days being a psych tech
23. making other YouTube videos too, about my life, my values, my mental problems, etc.
24. printing out this list so that I don't forget it all

You're list's awesome xD.
1) Do ground-breaking research into a class of Platyhelminthes.
2) Get the ground-breaking research published in a reputable journal.
3) Get a job in a University doing research(that's really ambitious- I doubt I would get a job in that). If not work from home being some sort of internet celebrity or running a popular blog like Gizmodo or something.
4) Have a decent apartment.
5) Die happy and content on my views and philosophies of the world(ain't gonna happen).
6) Not get married and not have kids.
7) Be liked at my job to an extent, but also be known as that grumpy ***** who doesn't talk to anyone.
Yeah... idk really... There's some other things I want to do but I don't think I'm allowed to put them on...
EMZ=]

Get married: check
Move to Oregon: check
Go to London: check
Go see the Eiffel Tower: Check
See stonehenge: check
Have kids
Get a house
Go see the concentration camps
Go to Disney World
Join autism groups: check

have some friends that aren't over the internet
own a fully restored MG midget <i want that car, soo soooo much
i dunno, maybe find a girl who would like me, that would be kinda nice

I'd like to see my kids grow up, and be there for them when they need me. Apart from that I've pretty much got it covered already. I'd also like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather the bus driver :innocent: , not screaming in terror like his passengers :thumbsdown: .

Move to the Yukon
Write a book
Finish my family tree
Open a restaurant
Travel to a few foreign countries and eat weird and strange food

watch the grand kids grow up

make black belt again before i die,

continue to learn, study and teach martial arts.

My list:

1. be on the news
2. have a daughter
3. be on the PTA
4. go shopping with my kids for exciting toys, games, clothes, etc.
5. have birthday parties for my kids inviting the whole class
6. going to parent-teacher interviews at my kids' school
7. making a movie about an Aspie holocaust and acting in it
8. making an Auschwitz movie and acting in it
9. making a movie about a manic depressive girl and acting in it
10. getting my autobiography published
11. getting my novel published
12. going on American Idol
13. having an Aspie prom sort of party
14. starting an Aspie nightclub
15. buying a highrise and turning it into an apartment building for Aspies to live rent-free
16. having real, intense hallucinations
17. going to a HUGE party where everyone's stoned so I don't have to care about being awkward or friendless
18. hosting any parties, really
19. joining bipolar, depression and Aspie support groups
20. going out and doing things with my Aspie friends in Houston AND my bf and our son
21. becoming a psych tech
22. making Youtube videos with me talking about my days being a psych tech
23. making other YouTube videos too, about my life, my values, my mental problems, etc.
24. printing out this list so that I don't forget it all

i can help you with the hallucinations

let me know and if you hide your medical records you can see all my past doctors and get medicines even when they admit you do not meet the diagnosis for any mental illness but just have to have some kind so they put you on high doses of every medicine for bi polar and schitzophrenia and depression just experimenting and ignore medicines do have side effects

i just want to have my own house in the middle of 10000 acres of land so i do not have to hear or see people if i do not want to

all i ever get now is apartments with a lot of noise and people that think they have to know all things about me and what i am not willing to tell they just decide what the answer is going to be

i also want mine field warning signs to keep the door to door sales people and scams away especially those people with the supposed contest sales scam and just have no visible path to my house

Oh, I'd also like to own a BMW X5, to go with the range rover. Also black.

How very materialistic of me. :rolleyes:

I'm materialistic too, Chris. It hurts that my bf thinks I'm TOO materialistic.

Jamie, I got psychotic and depressed from Haldol... severe akathisia too. It was one of the most awful experiences of my life. I also can't smoke pot... or maybe just not with stimulants. Horrible experience there too, thought I was gonna die.

I have missed most of the interest trains for various reasons.

I wish to see my kids succeed and be happy.

And to survive financially.

Write a couple books.
Plant some Star Gazer lilies that the rodents don't eat up
Have a floor in the house warm enough to lay on, any time of the year

Go to a Disney park or two (or five) and meet all my favorite characters
Also meet some Disney voices/artists I admire
Own DuckTales volume 4 :unamused: And a complete score soundtrack
Also own House of Mouse on DVD. Wake up, Disney.
Have a house of my own in a quiet place and make it as beautiful, comfortable and functional as possible
Have a beautiful garden with the house
Own as many cats as I'm legally allowed :p
See a total solar eclipse and the northern lights

To name a few.

1. Drive the entire N.C. coastline in my Jeep.
2. Drive the entire Blue ridge parkway in my Jeep.
3. Get my garage cleaned out.
4. Go into the ministry full time.
5. Watch every episode of the Andy Griffith show on Netflix.

Last edited:
  • Visit Israel
  • Visit Redwood National Parks
  • Dunwich Dynamo
  • Pari Roller
  • Ride the tallest and fastest roller coasters in the world
  • Go SCUBA diving in a sunken ship
  • Take my family to Disney World without all of us getting strep throat
  • Go to the bottom of the Grand Canyon on a mule
  • Norwegian fjords cruise

Oh, THAT question, the "bucket list" question. Yeah, you all will hate my answer, everyone always does but here it is.

Been there, seen that, done that - bucket list done and, 99% of it, I don't care to do again, once was enough.

As for the things I did that were on my bucket list, learn to skydive, drive and Indie car, ride a thoroughbred on a horse racing track, own a Quarter Horse from the Barr line Adopt a retired film industry big cat, travel to all of Europe, Japan, Thailand, China and, The Middle East, survive a survival course in the rocky mountains, big game hunt in both the USA and Africa and, own a home that could be 100% off grid and still be comfortable to live in.

The home took me the longest but, I've got it so, what do I want to do before I die. Nothing personal, nothing for myself but, I do want to see my ASD foundation get off to a good start and, leave people in control of it that will do right by all of us as far as that is possible.

There is nothing more I need to do or see. My only hope is that my son whose ASD is more severe than mine can learn to navigate this treacherous world. He possesses a wonderful heart and an astonishing talent as a violinist but his innocence makes him too vulnerable.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom