• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

They all say looks aren't everything,but what if...

I just don't get the original post. Not sure what's going on there. And I never liked being in the water so I guess I've never wished I could be a mermaid. :)

Those of you who are on Mermen dating sites: Always make your first meet up at a public place.

creature-from-the-black-lagoon-remake.jpg

I fear the water. I admire it from afar. But I'm terrified of it. I know how to swim, not very well but just enough to survive if I ever find myself in a bad situation at sea (float, front crawl, tread for a while). The sea is far too unpredictable and powerful. I'm a city person, I'm not used to being near water :D

Those of you who are on Mermen dating sites: Always make your first meet up at a public place.

View attachment 53930
I think I'd prefer mermen who look like the one posted by Fridgemagnetman in the OP. This one is a little too intense. I'm thinking nice, fairly pleasant first few dates. Something tells me I wouldn't get that with this type of merman...

Ohhhh - that was my absolute favorite monster growing up. I loved this guy. Maybe there was a little mer something in me after all??? Creature from the black lagoon - right?

Yep. One of my favorite childhood monsters too. But he terrorized my dreams for years! :D

I just don't get the original post. Not sure what's going on there. And I never liked being in the water so I guess I've never wished I could be a mermaid. :)

So I hope you appreciate those rare moments when I ascend into,what could almost be described as, nearly making sense.

Last edited:
Sirenomelia - Wikipedia

I used to follow the story of Shiloh Pepin. She really learned to adapt well. I really wonder if she would still be around had her parents not split up. Before that, she had a great support network and I think that's what kept her going. When they split up, it pretty much fell apart, and it was only a matter of time before something happened to her that couldn't be remedied. Though I don't blame them, the stress must have phenomenal.

New Threads

Top Bottom