• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Power Rangers equivalents of the Powerpuff Girls

Pink Jazz

I was wondering, who do you think are the Power Rangers equivalents of the Powerpuff Girls?

Here is who I think:
  • Blossom - Jen Scotts (Power Rangers Time Force) - Jen was the leader of the Time Force Rangers and wore pink like Blossom.
  • Bubbles - Kimberly Hart (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers) - Kimberly was a typical girly girl like Bubbles.
  • Buttercup - Katie Walker (Power Rangers Time Force) - Katie was a tomboy like Buttercup and had super strength.

I never saw the Power Puffs but it is so sad what happened to the Power Rangers. I think only one is left. :(

843.gif

New Threads

Top Bottom