• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Post a Photo of Yourself Thread

I'm looking forward to it.
Also seconding calvert, what's it being show on???
I'll try and show it in as many places as possible. I plan to produce some DVD's to sell. If I can sell enough DVD's, I'll be able to use the money to get my film in front of a wider audience.

I'll try and show it in as many places as possible. I plan to produce some DVD's to sell. If I can sell enough DVD's, I'll be able to use the money to get my film in front of a wider audience.

not a 'tube film then?- most effective way to reach a large audience these days

Photo86.jpg

Photo87.jpg

Neat! :D

Everytime I feel down, this picture just brings me up a little.
Made this on my nokia to remember how much of a duo me and my girlfriend was. :p

7618d1eb.jpg

Awesome photos you guys! Double-Think you seem like a cool person.  B)

@SB liking the pose/expression!

haha thanks!, but i think all aspies are really cool!, i think by being socially awkward we automatically become cool, lol or that's how i'm going to rationalize it!.

new pictures

Attachments

• Photo 104.jpg
    Photo 104.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 103
  • Photo 105.jpg
    Photo 105.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 90

New Threads

Top Bottom