• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The police put a card through my door today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The note does have an incident/crime number as reference "1663 of 9/9". Perhaps the latter part (9/9) refers to an incident date - two days ago and they may be canvassing for witnesses or any useful information.
I am not sure however.

Last edited:
Yeah. I mean, this company sucks anyway. I never go anywhere near their Number 6 venue any longer, and I would give them an overall score of bomb out of nothingness.

Essentially, it is hard to trust anybody these days other than your own family. I mean, take into account that a guy from this agency sent me emails for 2 years, back when he even admitted that he was using a made up name, so he could go saying disgusting comments about my ex, plus a WWE Superstar who died back in 2005. Yeah. He sent me numerous emails with abusive remarks about my music taste and other things for 2 years, and no one did anything about that at all. Yet I did talk to the seniors about the matter, and he seemingly was sacked.

Then I just told some professional people that I liked my key worker. That was it. I never touched her. I never harmed her. I just admitted that she was pretty. She just exploded, and I never spoke out about it, but whenever we had a shift after that, she treated me differently. I guess I was too scared to go to the higher-ups, in case they removed her. After they did remove her regardless, after lying about the other lady that also claimed to be uncomfortable months before this. I mean, they even said she was still my support worker, and that the other woman was still on my rota too, but they would always make out they were busy.

Then after they belatedly revealed that they lied, they had me arrested. They denied that too, which you would think may be impossible to do since the police even said they contacted them. And over the years, I just sent apologies through Facebook and left one of their ex-boyfriends what I thought was decent voicemail, and because of one email I sent years ago where I mouthed off about something, the prison officers falsely called me a sex offender and I got transferred to another jail while I was fully committed in 2015. The sheriff just called that a "mistake" afterwards, and my own lawyer was useless. My sister has not seen her eldest son ever since 2013 either, because of that same court making up slander, and the social services building that is like 5 minutes from my house, well, it has workers who ignored me for 2 years straight. After I complained this year about being neglected, they told me to go to a church that apparently helps people with anxiety issues, and they made no mention of finding me actual support. Seriously!

They likely want to talk to you. Don't make any statements to them personally. It can't help you. They are in the business of building cases and not dismantling them.

Find a lawyer. Whether you trust the lawyer or not. If they act against your interests you can at least request new proceedings. If you act against your own interests then it can be used against you.

Yeah. I mean, this company sucks anyway. I never go anywhere near their Number 6 venue any longer, and I would give them an overall score of bomb out of nothingness.

Essentially, it is hard to trust anybody these days other than your own family. I mean, take into account that a guy from this agency sent me emails for 2 years, back when he even admitted that he was using a made up name, so he could go saying disgusting comments about my ex, plus a WWE Superstar who died back in 2005. Yeah. He sent me numerous emails with abusive remarks about my music taste and other things for 2 years, and no one did anything about that at all. Yet I did talk to the seniors about the matter, and he seemingly was sacked.

Then I just told some professional people that I liked my key worker. That was it. I never touched her. I never harmed her. I just admitted that she was pretty. She just exploded, and I never spoke out about it, but whenever we had a shift after that, she treated me differently. I guess I was too scared to go to the higher-ups, in case they removed her. After they did remove her regardless, after lying about the other lady that also claimed to be uncomfortable months before this. I mean, they even said she was still my support worker, and that the other woman was still on my rota too, but they would always make out they were busy.

Then after they belatedly revealed that they lied, they had me arrested. They denied that too, which you would think may be impossible to do since the police even said they contacted them. And over the years, I just sent apologies through Facebook and left one of their ex-boyfriends what I thought was decent voicemail, and because of one email I sent years ago where I mouthed off about something, the prison officers falsely called me a sex offender and I got transferred to another jail while I was fully committed in 2015. The sheriff just called that a "mistake" afterwards, and my own lawyer was useless. My sister has not seen her eldest son ever since 2013 either, because of that same court making up slander, and the social services building that is like 5 minutes from my house, well, it has workers who ignored me for 2 years straight. After I complained this year about being neglected, they told me to go to a church that apparently helps people with anxiety issues, and they made no mention of finding me actual support. Seriously!

There is no evidence that is why the police contacted you with the card.

Have you called or emailed them, to find out what the matter is, what
the point of this week's card is?

What can I do about that Kiwi? On that relationships forums, he has more than 50 accounts and spams in every section, because there's no moderators. All the regular members have left, and the admin rarely signs in. He also knows about my posts on here, as he monitors every forum I go on.

What can I do about that Kiwi? On that relationships forums, he has more than 50 accounts and spams in every section, because there's no moderators. All the regular members have left, and the admin rarely signs in. He also knows about my posts on here, as he monitors every forum I go on.
My suggestion would be to vacate the premises if it causes you that much trouble.

That's not actually the topic of this thread, but
if the site is such a mess, why bother going there?

There's probably a reason why all those regulars left. Take their cue and do the same.

I'd think in a fundamental sense that any unmoderated online forum is going to be trouble for most anyone on the spectrum of autism. FB on steroids. No thanks.

It's not that complicated unless you have masochistic tendencies.

And wherever else you choose to venture online, start doing so in a more anonymous manner so you're not such an obvious target. Being more careful about what you post.

Well, he flooded the forum and even forced me to get banned. The admin complied. After that, I came back with other names, and now it truly is dead with all the spam attacks. He only really does it on that forum, but he spent an hour on Biohaze the other night, sending a message to somebody. He is probably a mole, and I saw him on the active users list. The guy that runs the site was notified, but he said he cannot ban him unless he breaks any rules. He is a total radge pot.

Well, he flooded the forum and even forced me to get banned. The admin complied. After that, I came back with other names, and now it truly is dead with all the spam attacks. He only really does it on that forum, but he spent an hour on Biohaze the other night, sending a message to somebody. He is probably a mole, and I saw him on the active users list. The guy that runs the site was notified, but he said he cannot ban him unless he breaks any rules. He is a total radge pot.

But that is not the topic of this thread, is it?
The topic, according to the title, is that you received
a notice from the police.

So far, it's been established that you want to consult with a lawyer
before contacting the police to find out what the notice is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom