• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Marvels

Nicholas Wedemeyer

Hi everyone in this community,

Today, I watched The Marvels at Emquartier. It was good! I watched on IMAX 3D!

Have you ever watch The Marvels yet? Have you ever watch IMAX films before?

I might watch it when it comes out on Disney+ but I'm otherwise not that fussed about seeing it in the cinema - especially not an IMAX cinema.
(For the record, I'm pretty bored with Marvel movies in general; Spider-Man: No Way Home been the last one I was genuinely excited for).

Not a Marvel person myself, but I am seeing Godzilla: Minus One in IMAX soon. Never seen an IMAX film, so I don’t really know what to expect. Hoping it doesn’t blow my eardrums out as some loud movies do.

Not a Marvel person myself, but I am seeing Godzilla: Minus One in IMAX soon. Never seen an IMAX film, so I don’t really know what to expect. Hoping it doesn’t blow my eardrums out as some loud movies do.
Hope you enjoy yourself. Maybe get/take a pair of earplugs just in case it is too loud.

(To coin an old saying, "better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it"; something I learned to my misfortune when I went to an AC/DC tribute band and had to leave two minutes into it because it was so loud - even when I got out of the building).

After the initial pleasure of seeing attractive women in tight costumes, the movie was kinda . . . meh.

Not a marvel fan. I love sci-fi which they are certainly a part of, but alsways find them too much like Saturday morning cartoons. Although sometimes the humor is good enough to help pull it along.

Did you end up enjoying it?

Yes I did, I thought it was amazing.
Yeah, I thought it was great as well.
Good to see a Godzilla movie where you actually care about the human characters (instead of just wanting them to get off the screen asap to get back to the monster action), as well as seeing Godzilla's Atomic Breath live up to the "Atomic" part of its name.

New Threads

Top Bottom