• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Love & Dating thread.

Thank you, @Kalinychta . The saddest thing is recognizing the inability to pick up social signals. When I look back, I see that through my confusions I sometimes closed off connection. Once in HS, on a Saturday a girl called me to ask questions about a lesson. Instead of picking up my book to go to her house and study together, I rattled off the answers. I now feel bad about that. Had I done the nice thing and connected I may have had the confidence to ask her out and go to the prom with a nice girl.
I talked to my female therapist about being scared of a friendship sliding into a long term relationship because I hadnt 'played the field' so to speak and she answered that theres barely a man around who doesnt regret not having more sex in his youth haha. Its why were afraid of commitment!

I will hate and resent this quote and statement until the day I die or until my last breath and that is that there is someone for everyone and I'm sure Tony Ramirez would agree with that as well I don't get why Society came up with that statement or quote in the first place
yes thats definitely not true. There are genetic losers in the dating game and ones attitude has absolutely nothing to do with that.

yes thats definitely not true. There are genetic losers in the dating game and ones attitude has absolutely nothing to do with that.
Absolutely, I always hated and resented courtship and I know I will until the day I die until my last breath but I know that hating the way courtship Works would be just like hating that we have earthquakes and hurricanes

What’s something you like about your partner? I’m glad he gives me things to do, a mission. I like feeling like I have things to accomplish. I like to try to please him.

New Threads

Top Bottom