• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Too bad that my father's company shut down in the mid eighties, they made some of the best drill bits for metal, that lasted a lifetime. When the asian makers began flooding the market they lost a lot of business. Not only were the tap and dies and drill bits not hardened properly, the metal content was often random.

Vitamins and related items:
A & D, B-6, C, Niacin
Garlic oil
Omega 3 fish oil
Cal/Mag/Zinc
Willow Bark powder

Should be enough for about 5 months.

Basket of northern spy apples, squash and three pumpkins.

northernspy59.jpg

Discovered a bakery with bread not made from white flour. Everywhere else they coat white bread with egg and stick whole grains on the outside and label it eight grain loaf. It's much like eating sandpaper as the hard unmilled grains cut your gums as you attempt to eat it. The interior is white bread. So far the whole wheat bread that I found is not terrible in taste.

Last edited:
A brand new pillow! But alas, it smells weird; some sort of synthetic scent. I had to wrap it in two pillow covers.

A brand new pillow! But alas, it smells weird; some sort of synthetic scent. I had to wrap it in two pillow covers.

Have had some luck alleviating the 'smell' by placing it in the dryer on fluff a few times, with something such as lavender or pine needles (in a cloth bag).

My latest purchase Saturday was for another Builder Bob session to hide some of my "junk".

I sank (3) three foot deep post holes using the Armstrong method and hung 16 feet of fence panel. One more trip to the lumber yard in the morning for the last of the needed fasteners and a coating of waterproofing and I can call it a wrap :p

fence a.jpg
fence b.jpg

a load of sensory toys [well baby toys that still give me strong sensory input] bought from tescos tonight,along with a frozen packet of fries and a frozen packet of sprouts with bacon.

Community season 6 DVD, Terminator Genisys 3D blu-ray and pre-ordered the Star Wars: The Force Awakens 3D blu-ray.

New Threads

Top Bottom