• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Does it fire?
No, but all the functions on the model work like the real one.
The slide can be racked and held open, the hammer gets pulled back by the slide and the trigger will actually drop the hammer.

Last edited:
IMG_0138.jpeg

Just bought this on VUDU.

Ah, Joe K getting some props. Joe is doing so well lately (recouping a bit from a surgery, but fine). He and Sarah are really blazing a path. Brute 1976 may well be their "big" breakout film, finally. I think it releases this year..?

Ingredients for an Easter brunch charcuterie board: Thick sliced bacon, sausage patties, ham slices, cheddar and brie cheeses, fresh strawberries and blueberries, Jordan almonds, strawberry and apricot preserves, fig chutney, frozen rolls and biscuits, whole grain mustard, honey mustard.

I'll cook everything as needed and assemble the board right before everyone shows up at our house on Easter morning. Daughters will make deviled eggs. Son will make waffles. Husband will make coffee and hide Easter eggs for grandkids.

This is so much easier than the usual big family blowout Easter meal.

🐇🥚🌷💐🌼🌺🌸

I have been searching high and low for valance curtains for two small windows, I'm fixing things up a little for spring. And I think I found the perfect ones:

1711745180764.png

I have a forest and flora theme going on in my home. :)

A removable steering wheel and other components to attach it for my 2001 MR2 Spyder. Getting into and out of the racing seat is a pain in the dupa without it.

82 eggs. There is an egg shortage and I have been trawling grocery stores all morning. I was lucky and found some. 😋

New Threads

Top Bottom