• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

87E0FFCC-B513-4E06-866B-C212AB06E0C7.jpeg

I was watching a live bird camera in the Netherlands and then this happened. :) Weird looking animals, I think they stole bird food, feeding.

camera.png

Last edited:
A story from a boy who (along with his friends) once got to enjoy watching a drunk woman at a 7-Eleven try to arrest the cops who were arresting her:

This is old but this is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen and nothing has made me laugh this hard since.
What’s wrong with me??? Lol

This is old but this is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen and nothing has made me laugh this hard since.
What’s wrong with me??? Lol

I remember my sisters having those flutterbye fairies - albeit ones that used a pullstring/ripcord launch instead of a battery powered launcher.
Aside from a few memories of my sisters playing in the living room with them, the major memory I remember was my sister launching one - only for it to fly off at at angle and whack me in the face. :D

The look on his face makes me laugh so hard. He looks like someone asked him to do something indecent on camera.

Director: " Bela, you can't fart on camera. After all, you're supposed to be a vampire! And the next time I say cut, it just means the scene ends. Got it? "

I liked him better as "Igor" in one of the Frankenstein movies. :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom