• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

Trying to see how long I can listen to the Yoko Ono song "Fly" and wondering if I can last the full 22:52 minutes.
I’m practicing impersonating Yoko Ono for when I audition for RuPaul’s Drag Race. People always vilify her and make fun of her music without realizing how influential and important it is to music.

I’m practicing impersonating Yoko Ono for when I audition for RuPaul’s Drag Race. People always vilify her and make fun of her music without realizing how influential and important it is to music.

I like some of her songs. Midsummer New York, Mrs. Lennon to name a few. The song "Fly" is hard to get through because of its length and the content being the 22+ minutes of her random guttural sounds and utterances.

It's not her personally for me.

Another rather well known song example that's hard for me to take is Steve Reich's "Come Out" because of it's repetition and length of the piece.

Knowing that when Big Ben chimes and I send a message to wish everyone in my list of phone contacts all the best for 2022, I'm going to get at least one person from that list who replies with something along the lines of "who is this?"

Last edited:
Old Youtube video of an English Bull Terrier trying to do agility. In this he has to jump through a tyre which he steals instead.

Well, it's one way to read a book, I suppose:

flexible-woman-sitting-on-the-split-in-the-subway-and-reading-book-picture-id1297364795

OK, so first an explanation, as few here follow sports: Jaromir Jagr is a very, very famous hockey player from the Czech Republic. And, hey ladies, he's single. (This is actually important.)

So, somewhere in his home land, he finds an 18-year-old model, and sleeps with her.

Afterwards, she takes a selfie with him sleeping in the background.

She then tells him that unless she pays him 50,000 koruna (about $2000), she'll make the photo public. (The Czech Republic's not in the Eurozone?)

His response: go ahead. I'm single. What do I care?

So she releases the photo...even though she has a boyfriend. A boyfriend about her age that also plays hockey.

And whose idol is...Jaromir Jagr.

Two minutes for looking so stupid, young model.

Had a friend who was obsessed with Hockey when I was a kid. Jagr and Mario Lemuix...

Anyways, I really liked this anecdotal story :)

I've been watching some clips from Billy Connolly's stand-up shows on YouTube.
I can't post many here as the "Big Yin" tends to relax more into the profane language that is definitely not allowed on the forums, but I do recommend you check out any clips you can as Billy's comedy is very funny and - according to the comments - a good anti-depressant.

My dog pulling a blanket off of me and taking it to lie on on the floor. Usually he’s more likely to kick blankets out of the way before lying down, but he likes this one.

New Threads

Top Bottom