• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

2 things:
astronomy-quote-funny.jpg

Do any of us know for sure that there isn't?
I don't give opinions in this debate, because I, for one, am no expert on the subject.
Some documentaries I've watched seem to claim so. I'm sure that the testing is minimal, I would hope for long term testing before a product is released but I'm pretty confident that in the current economic climate that's not happening.

Banned Commercials - John Wayne Beer Commercial.mpg

Intentional slapstick isn't usually funny. Unintentional slapstick, on the other hand...

My 4 year old, explaining why he didn't need to go back to bed last night (he woke up less than 2 hours after falling asleep, ready for a new day). "Sleeping what make my brain make energy get into me. Then I get lots of energy from my brain. My brain let it be in there for a lot of time and give me a lot of air in my tummy. Then, when I breathe, I get my energy a lot." Yes, sure, whatever. Stop bouncing off the walls (literally) and go back to bed so I can sleep! >_< But he's cute. Thankfully, I'd decided to record him being wild, so this conversation is documented for all time. :p

This one :)
And I do hate it, how it comes out as attachment rather than full image. Let me see if there's something in the app settings
Nope. Nothing.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421502398754.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421502398754.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 215

New Threads

Top Bottom