• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

Whilst having a discussion with my 3 year old nephew he kept insisting that rain killed plants because it fell from the sky and hit them. He just couldn't understand otherwise. It made me laugh a lot. He can sometimes be so stubborn and hates to admit he's wrong about anything too.

Whilst having a discussion with my 3 year old nephew he kept insisting that rain killed plants because it fell from the sky and hit them. He just couldn't understand otherwise. It made me laugh a lot. He can sometimes be so stubborn and hates to admit he's wrong about anything too.

When we do a company-to-company transfer and the account beneficiary lives in Quebec, we have to enter a special code. Each company has their own code which they're supposed to supply to us at the time of the transfer.

Today I got a correction notice from another company who send them to us constantly. On a previous transfer, they had not supplied us with their code. Then how did we complete the transfer? I supposed that perhaps the processor had looked up the code, so I checked the records.

The processor had entered our code where their code should have gone. :rolleyes: I can imagine what our error code overlords are going to say to us when they get that error.

Was showing my son (also an aspie) an old Smokey Robinson video on YouTube and was explaining how back then TV was black and white. His response "you mean everyone back then was gray!?" His version of reality is TV! :)

image.jpg

Besides some of the replies to this thread... xD
My mom said this to my dad last night: "I really wanna organize my shelf. But I don't have a shelf. Can you go get me a shelf?" And for some reason I found that hilarious.

My little copy cat. Again.
My husband had some cookies on the end table. As I walked by, I go "oo, a cookie!", grab one, and proceed to the kitchen. The two year old naturally went "oo, a cookie!" grabbed one, and continued to follow me into the kitchen. I can't tell half the time if he's learning behavioral patterns as children do or if he's mocking me!

My little copy cat. Again.
My husband had some cookies on the end table. As I walked by, I go "oo, a cookie!", grab one, and proceed to the kitchen. The two year old naturally went "oo, a cookie!" grabbed one, and continued to follow me into the kitchen. I can't tell half the time if he's learning behavioral patterns as children do or if he's mocking me!

Here's a fun idea: Spend an entire day talking in Shakespearean English and see if he's able to copy that at all. The results are sure to be amusing.

My kid. (He's an endless source of entertainment sometimes.) Learning to speak English. Today's blunder is "apple" when asking for a snack. Ah-apple. Ah-apple-ple. Ah-poo-ple. Ah-poo-poo. I have no desire to eat a poopoo and I'm a bit concerned he is!

We were reading an article out loud which happened to mention that when people want to make a point they 'repeat themselves'. My son interrupted 'how do you that?'
He was thinking literally repeating yourself (as in cloning) not repeating your words.

New Threads

Top Bottom