• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

h5458A1D9

I made my friend laugh so hard that they dropped their sandwich so I laughed at their dropped sandwich for a ridiculous amount of time

The cat was lying on the edge of my bed, and decided to enjoy a nice stretch, before rolling backwards on to the floor :p

image.jpg

Speaking of bad video games: someone is trying to dig the E.T. Atari games from out of the landfill they were supposedly dumped into.

Environmental regulators in New Mexico briefly put a halt to the dig, but now it's back on apparently.

Update: Planned landfill excavation for Atari 2600 ‘E.T.’ cartridges will go on | Dallas Morning News

This band actually made a music video based on the story of the E.T. Cartridges being buried in the desert (I would leave them there personally):

You can actually play the game here if you must experience the horror for yourself:

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (1982) (Atari) (NTSC) : Free Streaming : Internet Archive

New Threads

Top Bottom