• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

The video is not funny. Here is what actually makes me laugh.

1. Someone thought that Lyle Alzado could be the lead on a sitcom.
2. Nicole Stoffman left DeGrassi for this show.
3. The script to the pilot included several moments of INSERT PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING HERE.
4. Actual professional wrestling stars agreed to be on this show.
5. The writer thought it would be a good idea for the wrestlers to wear their costumes everywhere, including a poker game.
6. CTV picked this up for 13 episodes, probably hoping to get competition for The Trouble with Tracy as the biggest Atrocity Committed In The Name of Canadian Content.

I like number 5. But i thought all wrestlers wear their costumes everywhere anyway.

Can be found under missing connections, or best of craigslist. The best of craiglists is hilarious.
upload_2017-9-25_18-38-44.png

link_the_bae on Instagram. The fake tweets from zelda characters are the best! "dat sound when ye close the cupboard and hear sometin fall inside...dat the sound of somebody else problem" - Twilight (He's got a different dialect for some reason lol)

My cat stretched up on her hind legs to look at the other cat curled up on the armchair, patted the other cat on her head twice, then turned and trotted away quickly.

New Threads

Top Bottom