• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

upload_2016-12-2_19-46-2.png

Is it just me or are the instructions to electrical appliances these days far too complicated?
I mean, I don't know that many languages for a start.

This scene from Blackadder's Christmas Carol.
Here, after been shown how horrible his ancestors were, Ebeneezer Blackadder asks the Spirit of Christmas what would happen to his descendants if he was bad...

Last edited:
Watching my fish dance made me laugh this morning. They are so cute and funny.
oh you have fish? nice, what fish breeds do you have? cold water, tropical,marine?
i have a 400l tank with a eheim 600+ external filter and UV unit setup;my dad did it all for me :) , lots of tropical everything from a giant golden sucker loach to rummy nose tetras and pearl gourami to some type of beautiful peaceful cichlid i can never remember the name of,theyve all got names well the ones who i can recognise anyway-do you name yours?
ive also got a giant vampire shrimp called beastie and a small cherry[?] shrimp called mr shrimpy.

I have two Betta fish and then I might get a tank for my freshwater fish that I want. I haven't decided on what size tank though. I want tetras and cherry barbs and such.

New Threads

Top Bottom