• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Jewish Community Center

My mom's family has German Jewish roots. I don't understand why they converted to another religion, but I have Jewish heritage, and I'm proud of it! Jews were always kinder, more sensitive, and friendlier to me than the Catholics! I almost converted in 2008, but there was a bomb scare but. I did volunteer at the Jewish community center for community service to get out of high school! I'll always be grateful to have Jewish blood in my DNA! And Israel is an incredible country!

For your children.

I hear this song only once a year. And when we are all singing it, for that brief moment, everything feels right in the world.

Happy Chanukkah.

What lights you up?

New Threads

Top Bottom