• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The difference between a 90's, 90's-2000's and 2000's - 2010's generation

Comment Questions: What was you're generation and what do you remember from it?

OK i REALLY need to get this off my chest!! People misunderstand that 2000s is a unique generation divided into two parts: 90s-2000s and 2000s-2010s kids.

What nineties kids will remember:
Cassette Tapes -
Rocco
Hey Arnold! -
Seeing a parachute in a gym -
the blue "coming soon" screen -
Kidpix
Blockbuster
Pinky and the brain
Doug
Ren and stimpy
The wild thornberrys -
Fruit Stripes
Balancing Birds
Game boy -
Waterfall Ring toss
Having good school lunches
Dexters lab

What nineties - two-thousands kids will remember:

Facebook
Spongebob
Waterfall ring toss
The wild thornberrys
The blue coming soon screen
Hey arnold
Seeing a parachute in the gym
Xbox
Game boy
DS/Ds lite
Dexters lab
The powerpuff girls
Dora
Rugrats
The fairly odd parents
Brat dolls
Furbys
Emos

What two thousand - two thousand tens kids will remember:

Selfies
Instagram
Duck lips
Internet addiction
Iphone
Reality tv
Ipad
S****y school lunches
My little pony and their 30 year old male fans. (No lie mate.)
Having no common sense or grammar!

What was your generation like?

Every time somebody wants to call me a Millennial I want to tell them I'm not a flower (sounds like centennial, perennial, etc.) and I AM GENERATION Y, DAMMIT!

"Good school lunches" is highly debatable. Although I guess rumoured horse meat is better than whatever glop they serve these days in fear of every single allergy, gluten, sugar, salt, fat, cholesterol, carbohydrates, fructose, glucose, sucrose, BHT, and other "bad" foods there are.

I tend to think of only Baby Boomers and then everyone else. What do I remember?

Billy Joel said it better than I can. :cool:

But the Greatest Generation. Holy cow...they saved us all. Not many left though...

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom