• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Dark Arts

Before l have coffee in the morning, l feel like this.

Snakes and skulls seems simply sangine.

Attachments

• 0745920ae6803b9c1ec291d8b35fcbcc.jpg
    0745920ae6803b9c1ec291d8b35fcbcc.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 42
My turn. All this drawins were done when I was 16 to 20 years old:

Willpower:
IMG_20230123_212233.jpg

Chaos:
IMG_20230123_212049.jpg

Playing with you:
IMG_20230123_212817.jpg

Fallen Angel:
IMG_20230123_212131.jpg

Dragon:
IMG_20230123_212201.jpg

I cannot divorce my day from happiness and listen to Green Day.

(You do you, though, GW!)
I wish I had seen the musical American Idiot. An interesting take was the modern incarnation of Spring Awakening where the music mirrored the inner turmoil of the teen's thoughts. I enjoy all
Looks so much like a Calavera that one would encounter on Dia de los Muertos. Yet that holiday is a celebration of life.

Twin Peaks season 3. That was dark art. After watching it for a while I had to turn off the tv and check that I wasn't high on drugs. So weird and dark.

iu

^ When I was in high school, I got the VHS box set one year. I watched it so much I really can't watch the show anymore. But season three was a lot of fun. I'm not fanatical about Lynch like I used to be, but it was great to go back into that world for a little.

^ When I was in high school, I got the VHS box set one year. I watched it so much I really can't watch the show anymore. But season three was a lot of fun. I'm not fanatical about Lynch like I used to be, but it was great to go back into that world for a little.

I was addicted to that show back in the 90s. It was the best thing on tv.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom