• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Craziest Things BANNED In America

Status
Not open for further replies.
but if you ban the guns for good law abiding people... Who is left with all the guns??

Americans :). We don't really have guns in Europe, at all, it works just fine. One day we can argue about this for 6 pages and a lot of people will chime in with strong and passionate opinions, which is actually refreshing from aspies. Unfortunately I'm absolutely knackered and have just suffered through a work team building and several loud and unnecessarily hot kids parties. The combination of the two is kind of what I imagine hell would look like. And so I am now going to crawl into a hole of Ilona andrews and star trek for a few weeks before emerging for pain of the christmas season. ho ho ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom