• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Burping Thread

image.png

When was the last time you burped, Mr Stevens?
Sorry, I just find burps fascinating for some reason so I'm glad this thread is here lol.

I sometimes get embarrassed when people burp, like at social gatherings. Yesterday this very prim and respectable guy was talking to me and he suddenly put his hand over his mouth and done a long gross-sounding burp then carried on talking. I felt my face go red and I was a bit grossed out even though he wasn't being rude or anything, it was obviously a natural bodily function that he couldn't help. But it always feels weird coming from a 'prim and proper' sort of person.
I'm silly and laugh at a lot of things and have the type of personallity where anyone would expect me to shamelessly burp loudly in company but I've kind of learnt not to burp at all.
I do get fascinated by burps but at the same time I can get embarrassed and grossed out too.

Yuck, I just burped, and I don't hardly burp ever. But sometimes it just happens. It always grosses me out though, and also makes me jump, because I'm not used to it.

I wish to learn from Edgar Poe Wong, myself.

Also, talking while burping is funny. Nothing is better than burping but saying the word, "fart." You can see people's minds just blown because it's so hard for them to comprehend at the moment.

New Threads

Top Bottom