• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Baby Animals Thread

Baby Degus (a rodent species native to Central Chile and related to the Chinchilla).

Degus-1000x1000-8xpNOUozqC.jpg

One of my rats when she was a baby. Well, she was about 9 weeks old when this pic was taken, but for me they were still babies. :) Just gotten home from picking her and her sister up, and she fell aspleep on me. :)
1700646762036.png

I took this photo of the Quack-Quack Family back in the summer in Milton Keynes, UK. Mrs Quack-Quack and the little Quackies. :) I loved the duckies at my local pond so much, I got big buckets of duck food from Amazon and went to feed them every day at lunchtime. After a while, they ran towards me when they spotted me and I was feeding them from my hand. Was always happy about new arrivals. :)
1700647064779.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom