• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Baby Animals Thread

75481815_1452288654938975_5014489582117322752_n.jpg

@Forest Cat, when I worked at Home Depot (d.i.y. store) one of our regular customers was a giant of a man. He was almost 7 feet tall and proprtonate in body weight and muscles. He had a huge beard and he looked like a walking bear. He was a contractor so he was on job sites with heavy machinery. His constant companion was a tiny, long haired chihuaua. This teeny little dog just trotted along side his master, who's feet were bigger than he was, like a big dog. He was confident and friendly. The only time his owner would pick him up was to cross the parking lot. Very cool dog!

@Forest Cat, when I worked at Home Depot (d.i.y. store) one of our regular customers was a giant of a man. He was almost 7 feet tall and proprtonate in body weight and muscles. He had a huge beard and he looked like a walking bear. He was a contractor so he was on job sites with heavy machinery. His constant companion was a tiny, long haired chihuaua. This teeny little dog just trotted along side his master, who's feet were bigger than he was, like a big dog. He was confident and friendly. The only time his owner would pick him up was to cross the parking lot. Very cool dog!

I have had a chihuahua too! :) Men are often made fun of if they walk around with a tiny dog. I know guys who refuse to walk their girlfriends dogs because they are tiny. But I just love yorkies, they are amazing. When we were out walking, cars actually slowed down when they passed us and people stared at us. lol But it doesn`t matter, I don`t mind.

View attachment 74723
And I am a tiny chubby person with big huge “scary” dogs :)
I always get a shocked reaction when I explain that they’re mine!
There is a dog for everyone, no matter the size :)

And I am a tiny chubby person with big huge “scary” dogs :)
I always get a shocked reaction when I explain that they’re mine!
There is a dog for everyone, no matter the size :)

Your dogs would scare the bejeebers out of me! We are the same height. 5 even :)

When I do get another dog I will probably just fall in love with some random mutt. Someone smart, empathetic and chill. :)

@Forest Cat, I like Yokies too but I need a dog who isn't smarter than I am. (Joke)

upload_2022-1-28_21-33-3.jpeg

The woman that helped my dad raise me had a yorkie that was really smart. He got in her purse one day and ate an entire pack of gum. The crazy thing is he managed to unwrap every piece! He’d also stare at the VCR clock and go nuts as soon as it was dinner time on the clock.

New Threads

Top Bottom