• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Got some remixes for them:

01.jpg

faces in the fractals. remix of a remix
1658883076994.jpeg

Hey y’all, to everyone who has shared art (or looked at it!) on this thread, thank you so much - it has been so amazing and fun, and inspiring. @Silhouette Mirage, this was a great idea, and I’m gonna keep at it because I really do find it inspiring. Anyway, here is a serious challenge to all…

CHALLENGE: The following is a design from a friend that I lost to addiction, but the message left behind is that “remember love is reproducible,” and he and his family encourage artists to use this freely in his honor. If anyone wants to take a crack at this design, I would love to see it. Anything goes as long as it’s done respectfully.

1659059699495.jpeg

Thanks for being a part of it!! I hope it continues to be an inspiration to anyone who uses or stumbles upon it!

View attachment 82698

Also is it ok if I use this as an avatar for a while? I really like the original!
Yes! It is allowed - use it and spread it freely – the ONLY rule is that it is used with love, in remembrance.

Last edited:
I just built a massive filter that throws 3 images together and blends their RGB (color) data. Come at me with 3 at a time, if you dare, creators, and I will send it through the machine!

Also it's going through review but should be live tomorrow if anyone wants to use it (it'll be free). DM me for info
1659557115876.jpeg

1659557153556.jpeg

1659557245329.jpeg

I just built a massive filter that throws 3 images together and blends their RGB (color) data. Come at me with 3 at a time, if you dare, creators, and I will send it through the machine!

Also it's going through review but should be live tomorrow if anyone wants to use it (it'll be free). DM me for info
1659557309881.jpeg

1659557341110.jpeg

1659557380413.jpeg

1659557432407.jpeg

1659557450154.jpeg

1659557571886.jpeg

Okay see the site randomly stopped giving me notifications for this topic being updated, I thought everyone had just lost interest in it abruptly. Instead you're still posting awesome stuff.

I'll poke around at a few of these later. I've a particular program I'll apply to them.

In the meantime I'll provide some more things:

blood_carousel_by_scrapfractals_deldhf8.png

dark_scar_by_scrapfractals_degmzq6.jpg

lightning_by_scrapfractals_degmzxs.jpg

void_tangle_by_scrapfractals_dejskno (2).jpg

I dont have any more meat faces at the moment. But hey, there's a tangley wire thing (which took like 60 years to make).

Here’s another one – so I think we now have a meat face within a meat face within a meat face from the original image to this remix. Well here it is.

The best part is, considering they're fractals, they can even do it on their own. If you look at the big round face guy, the "face" pattern is made of smaller faces, which are made of smaller faces.

Heck with protons and neutrons, it's eldritch meat faces all the way down.

Is that an upside-down cross or a sword? Either way, I love it! Somehow you unearthed a hidden image that I hadn't even noticed before!
I was thinking sword – it was just there, I saw it right away when you remixed @Misery – I barely touched it, just added a few tiny shadows. Love this game.

Really quick trigger warning

Really wanted to thank @Rodafina @Misery @Luca and others for making this thread so much fun. I made up this idea because my dog almost died after getting fixed (apparently she doesn't clot very well) and I've been confined to a bedroom with her for the past 2 weeks to make sure nothing makes her open back up. Making and remixing art has been a huge stress-reliever, and I want to continue posting here for as long as this thread lasts.

Also, she seems to be doing well, thank God. You guys rock
Holy crap! I’m so sorry. That’s horrible!!! Definitely message me if you need to talk about it because I have a lot of experience with things like this.

And I’m really happy this thread is helping you <3 I will try to make a more significant artistic contribution soon!!

New Threads

Top Bottom