• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The art I used to do

And... You should consider uploading some of your artwork in the media section of the forum, not that many people pay attention to it, there is tab for that on the top of the screen... :)
Thanks I will, I have a few tasks to do, the art is on my iPad. I am on my MacBook right now. Will do as soon as possible.

Latest bit
F7E5FFE5-AB5E-4E6B-BBD1-4D16F03E48D7.jpeg

I’m practising this at the moment, below.
I am using a magic circles template.
I do not know how to get it so that it is not misaligned.
Each circle is just a little bit “out” which puts the whole thing out.
If I could get it totally aligned it would form a beautiful elegant pattern.
I think I need some tools, so that each circle is aligned, I just don’t know what tools.
I’ve got a putty rubber in my Amazon basket and I need a pencil to draw light easily-rubbed out lines.
I am sure put a bunch of those plastic thin leaded pencils in my drawer, but, oddly when I went for them they were gone.
8A431365-31B0-433C-B775-76DF34028FB6.jpeg

Tried above image again, this time, using a protractor, pencil lines to guide me, and ruler, to minimise mis-alignment of circles.
A bit better. I’ve got a putty rubber in my Amazon shopping basket as rubber on end of pencil causes smudges.
The ruled lines are not dead-on.
image.jpg

This is just a practice piece.
I’m getting magnifying spectacles mid April, the type watchmakers use as my worse eyesight means some of the colouring isn’t even.
779FC29E-E8AD-4A3D-8C99-9A460BFA0E25.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom