• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thanks for the welcome

JayK74

Thanks for letting me join. I am not officially diagnosed, but based on me and some things about myself, I have been wondering if I am on the spectrum, on the high functioning side. Once again, thanks for letting me join

Jayk74 from colorado

upload_2020-1-12_18-47-30.png

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Everyone's allowed here, Diagnosed, self diagnosed, or not, as well as NTs

Hiya JayK74! Welcome to the forums!

Colorado is the next state I want to visit when I go on another road trip! Any suggestions what sights I should see?

Hiya JayK74! Welcome to the forums!

Colorado is the next state I want to visit when I go on another road trip! Any suggestions what sights I should see?

If you like music, maybe a show at red rocks,
There are a ton of cool mountain towns to visit to see
If y’all are daring, a drive over the million dollar highway between Durango and Ouray.

If you like music, maybe a show at red rocks,
There are a ton of cool mountain towns to visit to see
If y’all are daring, a drive over the million dollar highway between Durango and Ouray.

Million dollar highway sounds fun to me! Looks similar to the Fraser Canyon highway up here.
I was thinking our primary destination would be Denver, of course.. But I'd definitely like to see some of the mountain towns... Won't be able to see them all I'm sure.. Any top picks?

Million dollar highway sounds fun to me! Looks similar to the Fraser Canyon highway up here.
I was thinking our primary destination would be Denver, of course.. But I'd definitely like to see some of the mountain towns... Won't be able to see them all I'm sure.. Any top picks?

For Denver, there there are a ton of museums, from science to history and art (depending on your interests), there is the Denver mint you can tour, the 16th street mall if you are in to shopping.

As for mountain towns, I’m not to familiar with any of the ones close to Denver. If you drive down to Colorado Springs and head west you can go to woodland park, or cripple creek(a gambling town) and they are pretty cool towns

For Denver, there there are a ton of museums, from science to history and art (depending on your interests), there is the Denver mint you can tour, the 16th street mall if you are in to shopping.

As for mountain towns, I’m not to familiar with any of the ones close to Denver. If you drive down to Colorado Springs and head west you can go to woodland park, or cripple creek(a gambling town) and they are pretty cool towns

Sweet! Thanks @JayK74! :cool:

New Threads

Top Bottom