• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Test to see if you have perfect pitch

l did 25 without headphones. 28 right with headphones. I got 30 right on my last test after l used q-tips on my ears. lol. l am shocked because l listen to incredibly loud music to tune out. Didn't think l had any ear ability left.☺ (Earability, defintion - the ability to be able to drown out most people around u.)

Last edited:
themusiclab-org-your-tonedeafness-scores.png

I'm actually a terrible singer. Because of my autism, when I speak, I have a very flat, mellow, hippie chick type voice. But when I sing, whether I try to or not, I am literally screeching at the top of my lungs. I don't realise it at first. And once I do, If I try to correct it, I end up singing super low and then super high, which sounds even worse.

I'm ashamed of my singing voice, and I frequently pity the ears of the other people at church. But then again, I'm singing to God, not them.

Last edited:
I got 30/ 32, but a few I guessed at.

I guess I can hear the notes well enough, but I sure can't hit them when I sing...

You listened to 32 sounds. Of those you guessed 31 correctly!

You did better than 98% of people. Your average speed was 1.3 seconds.

I didn't guess at any but I did get one wrong apparently. This was a fun test.

I thought "perfect pitch" was the ability to hear a note and to say which note you're hearing. "That's a E flat", etc.

New Threads

Top Bottom