• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ten Places to Visit

1 Silverton, Colorado
2 Portland,Oregon
3 Badlands, South Dakota
4 Boston,Massachusetts
5 New York City, New York
6 New Orleans, Louisiana
7 Nashiville, Tennessee
8 West Virginia
9 London UK
10 Amsterdam Netherlands.

Germany...
Japan...
Italy...
Israel...

You may think one has nothing in common with the others but your wrong?

Salzburg, Austria (my parents have gone there and they said it's absolutely beautiful)
Yellowstone
Scotland
Wales
Germany (my parent always talk about when they lived in Germany before I was born and I've always wanted to see the places they talk about)

Salzburg, Austria (my parents have gone there and they said it's absolutely beautiful)
Yellowstone
Scotland
Wales
Germany (my parent always talk about when they lived in Germany before I was born and I've always wanted to see the places they talk about)
Germany is one of the most beautiful places on Earth and the people are kind and Austria too?

1. St Johns, Newfoundland
2. Swakopmund, Namibia
3. Dublin, Ireland
4. Bermuda
5. Antarctica
6. Jamaica
7. Norway
8. The Falklands
9. Shetland Islands
10. London

1. The Netherlands
2. Ireland
3. Germany
4. UK
5. Hawaii
6. Alaska
7. Russia
8. Japan
9. China
10. Mount Rushmore

Ten I haven't been to would be a problem, it would have to be all third world countries and, those aren't high on my list of place to visit for enjoyment. Perhaps for a charity promo shoot or something but, not for enjoyment. I'll list the top ten place I would return to on holiday.

1.Perth
2.Monte Carlo
3.London
4. Tokyo
5. Bayamon
6. Las Vegas
7.New Orleans
8. Los Angeles
9. Bangkok
10. Florence

You canguess what's on my bucket list, GOLF COURSES!

1 Augusta National
2 Baltusrol
3 Cascara
4 Dragon Ridge
5 East Lake
6 Firestone
6 Grand Cypress (if it still exists)
7 Hilton Head
8 Kiawah
9 Liberty National
10 Merion
I could go on, and on, and on.........

ANYTHING in Scotland!
Royal Liverpool
Wentworth
Ad infinitum

1 Augusta National
2 Baltusrol
3 Cascata
4 Dragon Ridge
5 East Lake
6 Firestone
7 Hilton Head
8 Kiawah
9 Liberty National
10 Merion

ANYTHING in Scotland!
Royal Liverpool
Wentworth
Ad infinitum

1 Augusta National
2 Baltusrol
3 Cascara
4 Dragon Ridge
5 East Lake
6 Firestone
7 Hilton Head
8 Kiawah
9 Liberty National
10 Merion

ANYTHING in Scotland!
Royal Liverpool
Wentworth
Ad infinitum

St Andrews! The Old course. I love it when The Open is there. If I could go anywhere in the world to play, that would be it.

I want to visit a lot of Europe at some point in my life (I'm in the UK and haven't been to all the countries and how close they are does appeal)

Places I find interesting:

Northern Europe (dark blue: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...0px-Europe_subregion_map_UN_geoscheme.svg.png)
Central Europe (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/CentralEurope2.PNG)
Belgium
Netherlands

(Not sure how much that counts as using)

Places outside of Europe I find interesting:

Falkland Islands
Alaska
Canada
The parts of the US that aren't very hot (so no Florida or anywhere that has average temperatures above 22)

I probably won't visit all those, but those are places I'd consider going to. I would not want to go to very hot places, so nothing subtropical or tropical.

Come to Bardstown, Kentucky! Summers are hot and humid, but it's beyond beautiful here!

This old guy can not do hot and humid. Summers in Idaho are hot and dry, but I can not do that ether. That is the time get up at four in the morning and drive to a mountain course. There is nothing like being the first group off, up in the mountains. It is nice and cool, fresh mowed greens with new pin placements and no one in front of you to hold you up.

You are right about Kentucky, I have been through there and it is beautiful.

A freshly- mown fairway smells heavenly, doesn't it? I work at a golf course, so I get it a lot! I wish I could pit that sweet aroma in a can & spray it all over the place!

1. Phuket Resort near the fish markets...mmmmm
2. Fiji Resort
3. China (ancient temples and Peking operas)
4. Scotland
5. England (Medieval Ruins)
6. Avalon
7. Atlantis
8. Paris' Disneyland
9. Hawaii Resort
10. Any Beach resort where there is lots of fresh seafood

De Smet, South Dakota, USA - as featured in Laura Ingalls Wilder's novels
Ethiopia - the only African country to have escaped European colonialism
Florida, USA - for Art Deco architecture in Miami, alligator spotting in the Everglades and the Kennedy Space Center
The railway from Lima (Peru) to La Paz (Bolivia) - highest in the world, as featured in the Tintin adventure Prisoners of the Sun
Mansfield, Missouri, USA - for Laura Ingalls Wilder's home
Montserrat
Prince Edward Island, Canada - for Anne of Green Gables
Rwanda - for the mountain gorillas and for the totally inspirational way the country has recovered from the worst genocide of the 20th century
St Kilda, Scotland (most remote island in the UK)
Skomer and/or Skokholm, Pembrokeshire, Wales - two tiny islands which you can rent for self-catering and watch the Manx shearwaters come in to roost. That would definitely be my choice for a romantic weekend away, if anyone's reading this. ;)

1. Arizona- Different landscape and interesting wildlife
2. Hawaii- Fresh tropical fruits and beauty
3. Costa Rica- Diverse wildlife and my grandmother wants to see it
4. Japan- Many reasons
5. Nevada- Aliens
6. Australia- Wildlife
7. California- Just for the giant trees
8. Alaska- It's wild
9. New Zealand- Wildlife
10. The Toilet- I've ran out of ideas
I do like where I live, maybe not the precise location but the general area. I'd appreciate seeing anything new really- I haven't been many places. I'm now noticing my choices are based on wildlife and scenery mostly.

1- Italy
2- France
3- New Zealand
4- Japan
5- Antarctica (reasons)
6- Hungary
7- Portugal
8- Brazil
9-Netherlands
10- maybe India

New Threads

Top Bottom