• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Synesthesia

I really hope this is not tmi, but when I experience an orgasm I very strong feel a color. It only lasts 1-5 minutes. It's almost as if there is a temporary colored filter through which I see and think and understand everything.

I would love to have an orgasm that lasted "only" five minutes
laughing.gif

In fact, this was the first place I noticed the correlation I mentioned. Not orgasm exactly, but certain methods of stimulation for a certain time could become more than I could handle. If I can keep going long enough my head would fill with a bright white light. Sometimes I feel like I can get a heightened visual consciousness in general, but it takes more work than I'm usually in the mood for and involves a lot of stretching. I feel like I'm brushing up against the terms of use here, so I better stop.

Any other guys know of or have this? I've always seen shape, dimension and colour in music, voices and certain time intervals such as weeks etc. Anyone else have sensations like this? It's really helping me learn the guitar so anyone else with this that does music I highly recommend letting your imagination run when listening to music. Weird thing is I've just become really aware of this recently.

I know this is a common trait amongst aspies. I used to think it was weird. But I'm starting to notice I have it too. Like I can smell temperature. I can tell when its hot or cold, based of scent. I used to be able to identify people by smell (that trait disappeared) I can also see certain music. I have mental videos playing in my head whenever I hear certain songs.

Do you guys have synesthesia? What kinds do you have?

New Threads

Top Bottom