• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Subliminals?

I had two excellent plastic surgeons but they were both operating on my hands.
One removed a benign bone tumor, and the other stitched my thumb back together in an emergency surgery.
The result is very little scarring :)

But yeah, aesthetic plastic surgeries are a total crapshoot :/
I have thought about getting a breast reduction but there’s a lot of potential risk there.
I’d love a breast reduction too but my mom would yell at me for it as my size is only a 36DD.

But yeah, aesthetic plastic surgeries are a total crapshoot :/
I have thought about getting a breast reduction but there’s a lot of potential risk there.
My cousin has had two breast reduction surgeries. The second done to correct errors of the first surgery.

Both surgeries failed in the eyes of my cousin, who remains quite sad and bitter having them done.

I’d love a breast reduction too but my mom would yell at me for it as my size is only a 36DD.
That’s still enough to be uncomfortable. Definitely consider it if the pros outweigh the cons.
I’m a 38FF… but I have very saggy breasts. They’re not cute lol

My cousin has had two breast reduction surgeries. The second done to correct errors of the first surgery.

Both surgeries failed in the eyes of my cousin, who remains quite sad and bitter having them done.
Actually, nope, @mysterionz
Sounds like neither of us should…

I’m so sorry that happened to your cousin, Judge :(

idk if this is related but I remember watching a South Park episode where plastic surgery played a subplot after the events of the episode followed Bebe Stevens as she entered puberty and developed breasts that caused unwanted attention on her, a fourth grader.
the real shock value of the episode occurs when Wendy (another fourth grader in the show) books an appointment for a boob job after the other girls in her class called her “flat”, while Bebe attempts to book a breast reduction important, which fails as the doctor believes it’s unethical to perform a breast reduction procedure on an eight/nine year old girl. The episode ends with Wendy’s implant surgery being busted and she becomes the laughingstock instead of Bebe.

Because cartoon logic, all mentions of any development are gone by the next episode. My best guess is matt and Trey satirized people that take plastic surgery too far. I know you know me here as the south parkie here but I just wanted to bring something up.

That’s still enough to be uncomfortable. Definitely consider it if the pros outweigh the cons.
I’m a 38FF… but I have very saggy breasts. They’re not cute lol
Reminds me of a former g/f. (The petite one) She wasn't over-endowed, but two pregnancies altered her shape relative to her small stature and made bras quite uncomfortable when worn for long periods of time. She never seemed to be able to find something that fit her properly short of something custom made.

And going braless to work in the office wasn't a serious option. Sometimes she'd be in tears over this...but I was still glad she didn't consider such surgery tha tmight have made matters worse. Yeah, it's quite a gamble unless perhaps you can afford the very best and experienced surgeon.

Last edited:
Reminds me of a former g/f. (The petite one) She wasn't over-endowed, but two pregnancies altered her shape relative to her small stature and made bras quite uncomfortable when worn for long periods of time. She never seemed to be able to find something that fit her properly short of something custom made.
I’m only 18, almost 19 myself and I’m scared that if I get pregnant in the future my bust size will get too big due to having kids.. I have no desire to have kids right now btw.

Reminds me of a former g/f. (The petite one) She wasn't over-endowed, but two pregnancies altered her shape and made bras quite uncomfortable when worn for long periods of time. She never seemed to be able to find something that fit her properly short of something custom made.

This is also a good point!

People (especially men) conveniently forget how much pregnancy changes a woman’s body. I have heard really ridiculous comments like “Your child is three years old, you have no excuse to be overweight.”
Sigh…

This entire conversation ties into my earlier posts about bra sizes not being inclusive. Bigger chested women and women who have given birth or breastfed obviously have different needs than the “majority.”
So do non-cisgender women and transmasculine people.

This is also a good point!

People (especially men) conveniently forget how much pregnancy changes a woman’s body. I have heard really ridiculous comments like “Your child is three years old, you have no excuse to be overweight.”
Sigh…

This entire conversation ties into my earlier posts about bra sizes not being inclusive. Bigger chested women and women who have given birth or breastfed obviously have different needs than the “majority.”
I’ve seen chest binders as a ways of reducing breast size for transmasc or non cisgender AFAB ppl, only problem is they only work if you have a small chest already.. I had a friend that’s FtM and they bought a chest binder that didn’t fit their chest.

That's terrrible. My ex also did that, after she was pregnant something happened and she started to tip over when she stood up. And gettting back pain. And right afterwards, when there's scars and it's all blue and swollen, it looked so incredibly painful. :fearscream: But thankfully she was happy with the result when things went back to normal.
Also ppl have experienced negative effects after getting breast implants that go away when the implants are taken out! Beauty is pain :(

I’m only 18, almost 19 myself and I’m scared that if I get pregnant in the future my bust size will get too big due to having kids.. I have no desire to have kids right now btw.

It's definitely something to consider. The g/f I spoke of was a 34b before she got pregnant. With her second child born a year after the first left her as being around a 35d. Larger breasts, areolas and nipples. Not something that would magically reduce in time. Though in all honesty I thought it made her look quite attractive, even though she was only 4'9". But that didn't cancel out her frustration and pain with bras that just didn't fit combined with greater sensitivity she didn't have prior to becoming pregnant.

Not surprising as well that when I met her some years later she already had her tubes tied. With no intention of ever having children again. Also having back-to-back issues with postpartum depression didn't help.

For some women there's not telling how much pregnancy can impact their physique. Meanwhile the beauty and cosmetics industry bombards us with so many subliminal and blatant messages to look better than is possible.

Last edited:
For some women there's not telling how much pregnancy can impact their physique. Meanwhile the beauty and cosmetics industry bombards us with so many subliminal and blatant messages to look better than is possible.
This, 100% this

But having kids is also something very special and all other things seem less important afterwards. It changes everything. So don't worry too much about it in advance. :)

How true. With sufficient demand of women I can't understand how this part of the garment industry could be so delinquent in not offering what customers truly needed. Sad to see my g/f so often want to rip off her bra when getting home. So much discomfort, and yet in her case I thought she was quite attractive. She liked how she looked to men, but it came at quite a cost.

How true. With sufficient demand of women I can't understand how this part of the garment industry could be so delinquent in not offering what customers truly needed. Sad to see my g/f so often want to rip off her bra when getting home. So much discomfort, and yet in her case I thought she was quite attractive. She liked how she looked to men, but it came at quite a cost.
I’d rather go braless at home than wear a bra tbh

I’d rather go braless at home than wear a bra tbh
That pretty much describes my g/f who lived with me. At home and braless, she liked to wear a lot of knit sweaters indoors. And if we went out, she'd just wear a jacket. But never in the office where she- and I both worked. That would have been problematic for a number of reasons. Even for "business casual" in San Francisco.

Last edited:
@mysterionz thanks for posting about this and bringing it to peoples attention.

I see the subliminal messages thing all the time IRL, con artists using it a lot, like

"When you invest your money with us, you'll get a higher rate...."
"When you invest your money with us, you'll get a higher rate..."

That sort of thing.

Now I don't really have the outward sensitivity to talk about it too much, but I get the feeling a lot of these people are unfortunately preying on peoples body dysmorphia for YouTube views, no better than unscrupulous cosmetic surgeons.

New Threads

Top Bottom