• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Subliminals?

Has anyone heard of Pixie Foxx? She had SIX of her ribs removed and doctors refuse to do anymore operations on her for obvious reasons.

Yes. As I recall, she finally had some degree of corrective surgery by Dr. Dubrow to reverse what other surgeons had done.

I think the world is just falling apart, so many people are getting weirder and weirder. Tattoing eyeballs, removing ribs, how did all this start? :fearscream:
you can go blind if you tattoo your eyeball! I’ve also heard of ppl getting body mods in dangerous locations, like private parts for example.

I think the world is just falling apart, so many people are getting weirder and weirder. Tattoing eyeballs, removing ribs, I saw a guy who removed his nose :fearscream: How did all this madness start?
Vanity is as old as prostitution. But plastic surgery makes it possible on a much more intense level.

Especially when offered on a discount basis where one risks getting what they paid for. Not to mention doctors who don't specialize in plastic surgery, but "moonlight" doing it anyways for the additional income.

And still people do it. They pay a lot of money to get it done.
So much so over long periods of time that it sometimes seems like just another form of addictive behavior.

But then in our society, what is more $ubliminal than media telling us all to appear more beautiful than is possible?

Vanity is as old as prostitution. But plastic surgery makes it possible on a much more intense level.

Especially when offered on a discount basis where one risks getting what they paid for. Not to mention doctors who don't specialize in plastic surgery, but "moonlight" doing it anyways for the additional income.
Especially when they go wrong.

Have you seen Fernando Franco de Oliveira or Michel Faro do Prado? When you remove your nose, things have gone too far. Some people just need mental help I think.

Have you seen Fernando Franco de Oliveira or Michel Faro do Prado? When you remove your nose, things have gone too far. Some people just need mental help I think.
I’ve seen ppl get plastic surgery to look non human.. like I saw one person get plastic surgery to become a “genderless alien” If someone isn’t cisgender and they’re transitioning to male, female, non-binary, etc, that’s okay but the genderless alien stuff is taking it too far.

Especially when they go wrong.
Given what most people can/can't afford versus how many less-than-qualified surgeons are out there ready to take a patient's money, it's a real roll of the dice as to whether or not people truly get what they wanted.

wait wait I’ve also seen ppl use nail files to file down their teeth and it makes dentists very very mad. This is as bad as UG subliminals.

Given what most people can/can't afford versus how many less-than-qualified surgeons are out there ready to take a patient's money, it's a real roll of the dice as to whether or not people truly get what they wanted.
I had two excellent plastic surgeons but they were both operating on my hands.
One removed a benign bone tumor, and the other stitched my thumb back together in an emergency surgery.
The result is very little scarring :)

But yeah, aesthetic plastic surgeries are a total crapshoot :/
I have thought about getting a breast reduction but there’s a lot of potential risk there.

video I mentioned at the start with drew gooden

I think one thing that is important to remember, is that if someone for example found a simple way to make people taller, they would not post videos about it and telling everyone for free. They would charge people for the info, making money on it.

New Threads

Top Bottom