• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Streaming my art!

Opia

Hey guys,

I'm kinda nervous about this tbh, but I'm bored and lonely and just recently developed an art style I actually enjoy. I thought this might be a good way to meet some buddies and improve my art skills. Would anyone be interested in watching me draw/chatting with me once I get the stream up and running?
I'll be drawing things similar to this pic (this is very much a WIP so don't judge it yet pls ty):
2vbkc5u.png

Mostly animals, but I'm into games and anime and such, so I might try drawing some characters as well. I'm not too confident in my human-drawing skills (or any of my skills really), so... Not sure yet.
I'd also be willing to take requests (for free) if anyone has any; I need the practice!
I'll keep this thread updated on the stream's status if anyone shows interest.
Thanks for reading, hope to see you in the stream!

Hey guys,

I'm kinda nervous about this tbh, but I'm bored and lonely and just recently developed an art style I actually enjoy. I thought this might be a good way to meet some buddies and improve my art skills. Would anyone be interested in watching me draw/chatting with me once I get the stream up and running?
I'll be drawing things similar to this pic (this is very much a WIP so don't judge it yet pls ty):
2vbkc5u.png

Mostly animals, but I'm into games and anime and such, so I might try drawing some characters as well. I'm not too confident in my human-drawing skills (or any of my skills really), so... Not sure yet.
I'd also be willing to take requests (for free) if anyone has any; I need the practice!
I'll keep this thread updated on the stream's status if anyone shows interest.
Thanks for reading, hope to see you in the stream!
Wish I could but I get an unbearable stress cough, then I just choke for a couple of seconds oh the joy of autism
Love the way you imagined the mane on the horses neck ,wish I could sketch but arthritis has taken that

Oh that's alright, I only meant chatting in the chat box, haha. Sadly I don't even have a working mic.

You're not missing anything,I hate mics in smartphones and tablets
They can't understand my accent it drives me nuts now because I've got teeth missing they can understand me even less.
And now I don't even have the strength for a chat Page

That is a lovely drawing. I'm a very scruffy artist and mostly landscapes on account of my job.

I Can't imagine constantly stopping to type when I'm in the flow doing a drawing!

New Threads

Top Bottom