• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Storm Area 51 - Around 2 million people sign up to launch an invasion of the famous military base...

10 Days to go...here's some more memes:

067.jpg

e6e.jpg

area-51-employee-on-sep-20-when-the-russian-army-62713503.png

69164552_744389389346835_7583340030492086814_n.jpg

3c3.jpg

Who is the furry blue colored alien playing poker? I recognize Alf, Chewbacca, Howard the Duck, MAC and E.T., but I don't know who or what that blue thing is.

I think Disney should jump onboard and make a area 51 theme park but in Florida.

He pulled out of the "storm area 51" event long ago, claiming it was just a joke (and apparently got visited by the FBI because of it) and wanting to do an "Alienstock" festival instead.
The article is about him pulling out of that because the festival isn't going to go ahead.

We'll know if anyone is going to Storm Area 51 on September 20th, depending on if anyone bothers to show up.

Two Dutch Youtubers have been arrested last Tuesday for venturing into Area 51. They're still in prison. Idiots.

Two Dutch Youtubers have been arrested last Tuesday for venturing into Area 51. They're still in prison. Idiots.

Yeah, things are bound to go especially badly for foreigners mixed up in this silliness.

Where a line might just get blurred at times between mischief and espionage to the authorities.

Last edited:
Yeah, things are bound to go especially badly for foreigners mixed up in this silliness.

Where a line might just get blurred at times between mischief and espionage. DHS will likely take such things quite seriously.
They had regular video cameras and a drone, with which they apparently shot quite a lot of footage. They made it 5 kilometers into the restricted zone before they were detained. I think they’re in a lot of trouble.

They had regular video cameras and a drone, with which they apparently shot quite a lot of footage. They made it 5 kilometers into the restricted zone before they were detained. I think they’re in a lot of trouble.

Probably a wasted effort given that most everything important with the Lockheed Skunkworks there is below ground level. Hopefully they'll eventually be cleared, though they may never be able to return to the states.

One day to go.

I've got a feeling it's going to end up being a less-funny version of this if everyone actually shows up for the raid and everyone else watches the livestream:

According to this article, 150 people have turned up so far: Alien Enthusiasts Begin Arriving for 'Storm Area 51'

Well, it's over...and it was definitely less funny.
Less a raid and more a photo session with the guards according to the livestream.

tumblr_py4hk1Y5bX1xoyw8po1_1280.jpg

Ah well - that's it. End of thread unless anyone here wants to add anything.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom